Fun Facts! *May contain spoilers*

This story started out as an idea based around a mini-conversation I dreamed once. Funnily enough, the story took a different direction than I was planning, and the conversation was never used.  

~~~

One of my readers pointed this out to me!  In Zap, Wham, Pow, Marriage, Delilah mentions naming her daughter Georgia Rose.  In this story, the main character's name is Georgia.  However, Georgie's middle name isn't Rose, and her mother is Sarah Talbot, not Delilah Clarke.

~~~

I went through several phases regarding Georgie's relationship status.  First, she was going to be a single, independent woman.  Then, she was going to end up with Peter.  Then Breton, then back to Peter, and then I wanted her to be singe again.  In the end, Breton won.

~~~

Everyone always says this is a non-cliché story.  I'm glad you think so.  However, every story has at least one cliché in it.  I was trying to avoid them all, but to my dismay there was a moment with a love-triangle. (Curse the phase where I went from Peter, to Breton, and back to Peter, and then back to Breton!)

~~~

My favorite part to write is Georgie's rambles.  When she's writing in George and rambling, when she's talking to herself, when she's thinking aloud, I love when she rambles!!

~~~

I started this story as part of NaNoWriMo 2013.  I finished it as part of NaNoWriMo 2014.   XD

~~~

Chapter Fourteen has the most votes of the entire story. That's the chapter Georgie gets George back, she tells her mom everything that's happened, and her mom becomes "possessed."

~~~

The spin-off is going to feature Georgie's cousin Natalie, as well as everyone's favorite forgiven bully, Peter!  

~~~

I'm considering writing chapter 29 in Breton's POV.  (That's the one where Georgie kisses him for the first time.)  Good idea, or not good idea?  We'll see!!

~~~

Comment below and tell me your favorite part of 45 Days to Save the Bad Boy, something fun about the story you noticed, or something you want to see in the spin-off!!  Thank you all for reading until the end!