15 Green is not less...

Part15 

"Fair well day" was announced. Our Friends were at the end of their college life. All of them were already decided, their pathways. Arnav decided to build his own hospital to fulfill his father's wish. Khushi was ready to go to Brazil to meet her father. She wants to be with him for a while before joining Cardiology whereas Lavanya is going to do Pediatric. And all the other friends got jobs in different Hospitals.

It was only three days to fair well. The fair well day will be the last day of their college life. Khushi had reserved the ticket to Brazil, for the next day of the fair well. But she didn't say that to Shashi as she wants to surprise him by her sudden visit.

All of them were excited about Arnav's confession... especially, Khushi... She was so excited to hear his confession. Her seven years of waiting is going to be ended. Arnav also looked relieved as the burden which is suppressing his heart is going to get down.

....

Removing her coat and the stethoscope, Khushi came out of the ward and got stuck as Rohan was waiting for her.

Rohan: I need to talk to you.

Khushi: Tell me...

Rohan: What are you going to do?

Khushi: Me? Cardiology...

Rohan: I'm not asking about it...

Khushi: Then?

Rohan: About my proposal...

Khushi (started walking): I have told you...

Rohan (blocking her way): I won't accept it. How long will you be waiting for Arnav?

Khushi: It's none of your business...

Rohan: It is... What a stupidity is this Khushi? Don't you see how I'm waiting for you?

Khushi: Who asked you to wait? Can't you understand I love Arnav?

Rohan started taking back steps while nodding NO. He left the place wrathfully. Khushi stayed there sighing. But she didn't know Rohan is going to Arnav. Seeing Arnav going inside the canteen, Rohan rushed towards him. Arnav turned towards him, sensing that. Rohan clutched Arnav's collar.

Rohan: Why are you doing this? You yourself won't love Khushi and won't let her go away from you as well.... why the hell.... Doesn't she have her own life? Why are you making her life hell? Can't you see, I'm here for her? Just leave her side and let her be happy... because of you, she is not accepting my proposal...

Arnav's anger was rising for each and every word of Rohan. He wanted to punch Rohan's face. Before he did that, Khushi pushed Rohan...

Khushi: Who the hell are you to ask him? Who gave you the rights of touching his collar? Sharpen your ears and hear... I don't like you... even if Arnav doesn't like me... I won't accept your proposal. Understood...? You don't have to bother about what's happening between me and Arnav. This is my life... I will remain like this for my whole life... waiting for him... understand? Leave...

Clutching Arnav's hand, she started walking while dragging him. Rohan stood there, looking at them, gulping his anger whereas Arnav was looking at Khushi all the way, couldn't take his eyes off. Their friends followed them.

None of them spoke. Arnav knew everyone dissatisfied with him. Though Khushi sorted out the problem she was upset, after the issue. An unknown fear tied her heart up. What if Arnav doesn't confess? What if he says something unacceptable? What if the reason which he is going to give is silly? Many questions rotated in her mind.