44 Realisation

Part44 

Arnav was thinking deeply lying on the bed, caressing Khushi's hair. She was lying on his chest. As a husband, he is responsible to wipe her insecurity. Before everything, he has to settle her down first. he was thinking about how to implement it. He kissed her hair.

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav: Mmmm...

Khushi: I know you love me but not to this extend.

Arnav: Means...?

Khushi: I got to know that when you made love.

Arnav: Ohh didn't you know that before?

Khushi: Sometimes I felt it's only me who is madly in love.

Arnav: Just because we are not uttering it verbally doesn't mean it's not there.

Khushi: Yes... but exposure is important in love because there is no value for hidden love.

Arnav: I agree.

He again kissed her hair.

Khushi: It seems you are thinking something deep?

Arnav: I'm thinking of Arshi's school admission.

Khushi: Yeah... I too wanted to talk about it.

Arnav: She will get admission in Shali's school.

Khushi: But Academic year has already started.

Arnav: It doesn't matter. She is studying in just a second standard. She will manage.

Khushi: Shall we do her admission tomorrow?

Arnav: Sure.

That's when they heard a knock, followed by Arshi's voice. Khushi got down from the bed hurriedly.

Khushi: I'm coming taking bath.

She rushed to the washroom. Arnav opened the door and picked Arshi in his arms. Arnav looked at her. She is the right person to implement his plan. He decided how to implement it.

Arshi: Where is Mumma?

Arnav: She is taking a bath.

Arshi: Don't you take a bath?

Arnav was struck. What does she mean?

Arnav: I will take bath later... ok, tell me how is Shali?

Arshi: She is fine... Shali said she is not feeling pain because of Mumma.

Arnav: Do you want Mumma to do more operations?

Arshi(frowning): Haan... she is a doctor after all.

Arnav: But if she continues practicing, then you will miss her because she will get busy in her career.

Arshi: But she is already busy. I never do a complaint about it.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. According to Arshi, there is no different from her mother. It's Khushi who wants to do a mother's duty.

Arnav: Mumma wants to be with you... so she decided not to join in duty.

Arshi: Then, what will patients do?

She asked worriedly.

Arnav(feeling sad): Patients will suffer. But you will be with your mother enjoying.

Arshi: But... what if people die?

Arnav smiled inwardly, seeing her daughter's concern for people.