I'm So Sorry

Elaina's POV

My god I'm gonna regret this so much.

"COME OUT! WE WANNA SEE!" Amanda screams banging on the door. I'm currently in my closet as if that'll get me out of this situation. I love my outfit but my fucking god I do not wanna wear this out. It's showing the permanent ink on my forearm and some of my stomach. I seriously don't know how I'm gonna get through tonight. I take a deep breath but my thoughts are interrupted again by Amanda's loud banging on my door. Fuck my life

"COME ONNN!" She screams again. This bitch.

"IM GOING!" I yell back.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

I grab the door handle for a second and breathe. I can do this. I turn the door handle and open the door with my eyes shut tight. No I can't. No I can't. No I can't.

"Oh my god."

"You look amazing El."

Fuck me. Kill me. I don't wanna open my eyes. I hate this so much. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"El. Open your eyes" I hear Amanda say. I don't want to.

"You look fucking hot El. Open your eyes." Mariana says slowly. I don't want to. I can't. Fuck. I have to do it for them. Fuck it. Fuck it. FUCK IT. I open my eyes and I see Amanda and Marianas blue and brown orbs.

"You look fucking amazing El. Really." Amanda says seriously.

"You really do El. I fucking love your outfit. You look amazing." Mariana says with a huge smile. I wish I had her smile.
Ugh.
Kill me.

"Thanks guys," I say wrapping my arms around both of their shoulders. "We better have so much fucking fun that i forget I'm wearing this." I say with a small smile and we all laugh.

"You can say that again." Mariana mumbles. My stomach is showing right now and I hate it. Fuck.

"Let's get going guys, I don't want it to be too dark when we get there" Mariana says hugging us for a bit before she begins to get her things.

"Yeah you're right, my parents are gonna be so upset if I get home late." Amanda says joining Mariana in search for their makeup and clothes scattered everywhere. I don't really like makeup and I fucking suck at it so I don't wear any. Amanda and Mariana look great though, i don't know how they do it. Amanda kind of has a soft girl aesthetic and is wearing a full pink outfit with some white shoes and sunglasses. I'm not really a fan of pink but it's really cute on her. Mariana is wearing some jeans and a black cami with some white shoes. It's a bit basic but I love her style and she looks so good. We all have a bunch of insecurities which is why we don't really wear these kinds of outfits but here we are.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and steal an apple, hurry up losers!" Amanda says leaving the room while Mariana and I laugh. I really hope I don't die of anxiety today.

"Come on you dumb whore, we'll be waiting downstairs." She says as she leaves the room laughing. I chuckle and take a second to look at my outfit in the mirror. I'm wearing black cargo pants with a silver chain hanging from one of the belt loops and a black cropped off the shoulder top. I'm showing so much damn skin. Thank the creator of sweaters cause my god.

I put on an baggy black jacket and take some Instagram pictures in the mirror before I head down. Hopefully I'll have the confidence to post those later.