That's What She Said

Elainas POV

We walk in and see the young Leonardo DiCaprio sitting on a stool in the bar area. He walks up to us with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, the guys are saving us a spot in the back." My fucking god, his voice makes me want to cry.

"Well lead us there, Arlo." Ama says flirtatiously touching his arm. So his name is Arlo? He purses his lips trying to hide a smile as he begins walking.

I spot the other 2 guys we were introduced to earlier but I don't see Santiago. As we reach the table I play with the strings on my sweater.

"Hey guys, look who just got here," Arlo says getting the guys attention.

"Oh shit, have a seat, we're gonna order when Santiago gets back." Francisco Lachowski says with his eyes on Mari. Well there goes my queue to back up.

"Come sit next to me Bebe," Fuckboy says to Ama licking his lips. Of course he's flaunting his Spanish. *internal vomit* I know how to speak Spanish but you don't see me using it to be a perv.

Ama slides into the booth on his side to sit next to him. I'm definitely not missing this chance. I lightly push Mari signaling for her to get inside the booth on the opposite side. She turns to look at me with a shocked expression.

"No, no, no. El, don't you dare." She quietly mouths to me.

"Go inside Mari," I say pretty loudly with a smirk on my face.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry." She says passive aggressively smiling at me. Hey, she wanted me to come right?

She slides into the booth sitting right next to Francisco Lachowski and gives him a small smile.
I'm Cupid, hire me. I slide in next to her as she glares and tries mouthing something to me that I just ignore. She gives up and crosses her arms after realizing I don't care.

"Hey Butterfly," Oh shit. I turn around and smile.

"Hi." I mutter awkwardly. He just stands there for a while and I realize I haven't made enough space for him to sit.

"Oh shit, sorry." I scoot over purposefully pushing Mari as I get comfortable.

"Oh my god- I'm sorry Damon." She says quickly as she gets off him.

"No worries, I don't mind." He says with a smile and his hands up. Am I good or am I good?

"You trying to play matchmaker, Butterfly?" I turn around to look at him again and nod with a smile. Why does he call me Butterfly?

"What is it?" He asks me putting his phone on the table.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"You look like you wanted to say something, what are you thinking about?" He looks right at me waiting for my response.

"Oh, no. -Nothing, I- I don't." I stutter out. Fuck my anti-social ass.

"Come on, we're gonna be here for a while anyway. Might as well get to know each other. So what are you thinking about, Butterfly?" He says running a hand through his hair as he leans back getting comfortable. His eyes are so green. Stop looking. I shake my head and look down at my lap. Ugh. Say something you idiot.

"Why do you call me, Butterfly? More specifically, a Pipevine?" I say looking back up at him as I run a hand through my messy hair.

"You just remind me of one," he shrugs. "And the Pipevine Swallowtail is mostly black and it's hind wings are blue. It's really beautiful...just like you." He almost whispers the last part out and my eyes widen. I can feel my face redden as I laugh lightly. Wow. That's a great response to a compliment Elaina, could you be any more stupid?