Niall or Andrea, trust?

Liam woke up in Niall's arms. He felt safe and warm and secure but it was weird wasn't it? He was straight and Niall has been his best friend since.. well forever.

Meanwhile Harry was snuggled with Louis and they were both awake.

"So Hazza, how are we gonna go about this?" Louis asks. "Cuz I can't resist cuddling you anymore." Louis giggles.

"W-well, s-same and I t-trust you, I'm

n-not ready for s-sex yet," Harry blushes. "but I w-want to try this a-again." Harry states. Louis presses a gentle kiss to Harry's nose and Harry let's out a surprised squeak. Harry nuzzled his head into Louis' chest loving how he smelled and how safe he felt, call it love or call it naïveté but Harry trusted Louis fully.

"I don't know Harry, I really don't know, I really want to, but I don't know if you're ready. This lifestyle is hard for some people, and if we do it full time which is what I would like then you have to be fully ready." Louis says as reality catches up with him.

"I u-understand what you m-mean, and I am r-ready and if it gets too m-much then we will use the c-colour system thingy." Harry suggests.

"Ok then baby, same rules as before?" Louis asks.

"Yeah they seem fair." Harry states.

"Niall, Niall wake up." Liam whisper-shouts.

"Hey Liam. Get a good sleep?" Niall asks without making an effort to let go of Liam. "Yeah, you're comfortable, and you smell real good." Liam giggles stupidly.

"Hate to burst your bubble but I haven't showered in about 3 days." Niall chuckles. "I know." Liam says quietly hoping Niall wouldn't hear.

"How about we go to the park?" Niall asks and chuckles when Liam's eyes glisten with excitement.

"Yeah." Liam says in an excited tone. Liam gets up and strips off changing into some ripped black skinny jeans, a burgundy t-shirt and some white doc martens. Meanwhile Niall puts on some white ripped jeans and an oversized black hoodie with the words "need more coffee" written in bold white letters across the front.

They both head to the park and sit in a basket swing ((^^lol idk what they're called but u know what I mean, those large swings where u sit in the basket?^^)). Liam is sitting close to Niall and they are both laying down on it looking into each other's eyes, where chocolate brown meets ice blue. Liam dares to take a look at Nialls lips, plump and cotton candy pink. Niall leans in closer and Liam follows. There lips brush against each other and something sparks inside of Liam, like a wave of reality and he snaps out of his gaze noticeably. He pulls back and his breathing shallows. His eyes well with chemically intoxicated tears, each one with its own series of emotions as they leave a fiery trail down his cheek. Niall having known Liam since birth quickly moves over realising he's having a panic attack. Liam doesn't have these as often as some people but they hit him hard.

"Hey cmon Li, look at me, breathe." Niall soothes. "Focus on me, I'm right here, look." Niall says as he moves Liam's head towards his chest. A ritual they use when Liam has a panic attack is that Niall puts Liam's head on his chest so Liam can feel his heart beating. It gives him a sense of reality.

"I-I'm so s-sorry Niall, I didn't m-mean to k-kiss you and you p-probably h-ha-ate me." Liam chokes out.

"Is that what this is about? I don't hate you, and I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it." Niall assures him. Liam's breathing eventually returns to normal and he sits up. He fidgets with his fingers for a while until Niall speaks up. "Why don't we go get lunch and talk this out?" Niall suggests gently.

"Ok." Liam says weakly.

Harry is currently waiting for Louis to get back. Louis had gone home to get changed. Harry decided to do the same and put on some fishnets with short pink denim shorts, a black crop sweater, and platform boots. There is a knock at the door and Harry rushes over to it and when he sees it's Louis he engulfs him in a hug.