Niam

A/N: So here is the deal. I hate it when I'm reading a fanfic and I prefer the side ship (so like in a Larry fanfic I prefer the nouis at the side cuz the author made them better) so for this, Niam and Larry are both the main ships lol. Also this chapter will be purely Niam and the next will be purely Larry, and then back to normal after that. Hope y'all enjoy 🖤🏳️‍🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

........................................................................................................................

Liam is happily laying in Nialls arms. Louis and Harry had left half an hour ago so it was just Louis and Niall.

"Niall?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, what's up Libear?" Niall replies.

"It's just like, I guess what I'm trying to say is, are you sure you are ok with this, us?" Liam says self consciously.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Niall asks sitting up a bit.

"Well, it's just- I mean, you're perfect, like super perfect, but I'm Liam just plain old Liam-" Liam gets cut off by Niall connecting their lips, it starts soft but heats up fast. Liam lays down with Niall getting on top of him. Niall runs his tongue along Liam's bottom lip and Liam grants him entrance. Niall's tongue explores Liam's mouth and Liam let's out small high pitched moans. Liam felt a familiar feeling in his stomach, he was so embarrassed he could jizz already. He gestured Niall to get off a minute.

"You ok baby?" Niall asked sweetly.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just- nothing I'm fine." Liam said.

"Liam cmon I have known you for like a lifetime, what's up? I won't laugh." Niall assured him.

"Well it's just, I uh... nearly came." Liam whispered hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Aw baby you shouldn't have worried." Niall says bringing Liam to straddle his lap. Liam now being on top of Niall was getting a little shy. "Aw is my little Liam getting shy?" Niall teased. Liam berried his head into the crook of Niall's neck Hiding his blush. You see Liam was different, deep down he had feelings he would never share with anyone, not Niall, not his parents, not even his 'brother' Harry. Thing is Liam was trans-species (A/N: So basically like transgender but you feel you're in the wrong species, is also called species-dysphoria) and this made Liam really like being petted and having his hair stroked/played with and he secretly owned a collar, some ears and a tail he would wear when alone. This played well because secretly Niall was into pet play, he would love for Liam to be his pet but he thought Liam might think he's weird. Liam was happily sitting on Niall's lap with his head on Niall's shoulder, and then Niall started sucking Liam's neck. Liam got aroused quickly and let out a surprisingly high pitched moan. Niall kept sucking and biting until he found Liam's spot and Liam let out a very loud, high pitched moan when Niall kept biting and sucking. Liam being the virgin he is came in his pants without being touched. He moaned and arched his back. Liam's cheeks heated up and his eyes went wide at what just happened.

"That was the hottest thing I ever seen." Niall said, eyes wide with arousal.

"Niall omg you must think I'm a freak." Liam said upset.

"Hey hey no, why would I think you're a freak? That was hot baby." Niall assured him before he could panic. Liam took a deep breath. "I have an idea Liam, how about we take a shower together so-" Niall was cut off by an unamused groan from Liam.

"No cuz then you will smell clean." Liam huffed and Niall giggled.

"Well unfortunately not everyone appreciates how I smell as much as you, but seriously wanna shower with me?" Niall asks.