5

Reader POV

"C'mon, let's get you home," Leon held you close as he brought you into his huge home.

"(y/n)!" Leopold's smile disappeared when he saw your face. "What happened?"

Leon rolled his eyes as he shut the door to their large home. "Nozel happened."

"I knew it," Leo growled. "That Nozel has-"

"It's not polite to talk about a captain like that," Leon said.

"We're all thinking it,"

Leon said nothing but got a blanket from the couch nearby and wrapped you in it.

"C'mon, I'm sure you are hungry." Leon brought you to the dining room.

There was food set up buffet style.

"Wow this is so good," you happily ate food with a smile on your face, feeling much better.

Leon had a frown on his face. "(y/n), I don't want you to go back to him,"

"What do you mean?" You asked, midway of consuming a spoonful of ice cream.

"I mean, think about it. He treats you wrong, (y/n)."

"But it would be an insult to Acier-"

"It won't be," Leon insisted. "She would want you to be happy, right?"

You nodded. "Yes, but-"

"Then it is settled. You can live here for now," Leon stood up.

...

You sighed as you sat on the large bed that was in the room Leon put you in.

It was a nice and light rose gold with golden chandeliers and candelabras.

You knew that your brother and mother were also looking up at the night sky.

"Mom, Ashio, I miss you." 

Ashio was now almost ready to take over the family business, or at least, that's what you last heard.

You sighed, remembering that you didn't exactly bring an extra set of clothes.

As if on cue, someone knocked on the door.

"Miss (y/n)?" Called the maid. "I was asked to bring you these clothes,"

You opened the large door and smiled at the maid. "Thank you so much,"

She blushed slightly. "You are most welcome."

As soon as you closed the door, your eyebrows rose. "Seriously, Leon?"

The clothes the maid gave you were Leon's large t-shirts that he didn't wear.

"Fuck it," you put it on and neatly folded your clothes before there was another knock.

"My apologies, Miss (y/n)!" The maid from before had a flushed face. "May I get your clothes so we can wash them?"

"Oh, really there is no need-"

"I must," she said, pink eyes swirling with anticipation. "Master Fuegeleon has asked me to,"

You sighed. "Very well,"

.

"Are you sleeping?" Leon's voice sounded through the door hours later.

You made no comment since you were asleep.

Chuckling to himself, Leon opened the door slightly to see you asleep in a cocoon of blankets.

Leon looked at you with affection in his eyes as he walked over and stroked your face before kissing your forehead. "I can't exactly say this normally, but I've loved you since the day we met, (y/n)." He sighed to himself as he left your room, closing the door softly.

..

"Good morning, (n/n)!" Leo smiled at you as he was putting on his uniform's cloak in the hallway the next morning.

"Good morning, Leo!" You smiled back at the redhead. "Off to complete a mission?"

He nodded. "Yep! We're going to kick ass! You remember that guy Asta I told you about last night?"

"The one with anti-magic?"

"Bingo! He's my rival,"

You laughed, knowing that Leo had many Rivals since he did want to be the captain of the Crimson Lions one day after his brother. "Well, have fun with that,"

"Wait!" Leo smirked at you. "Isn't that Aniki's shirt?"

You blushed slightly. "I-"

"Leopold." Leon's fire was felt behind you and both you and Leo jumped in surprise. "What are you still doing here? You should've left five minutes ago,"

"I-I was just leaving, Aniki!" He bowed slightly and ran off, laughing to himself.

Leon sighed and stared at you with the same smirk Leo had on moments ago. "You do look nice in my shirt,"

"I-I had nothing else to wear! The maid-"

"I know," Leon's eyes drifted to meet yours. "C'mon, we got the whole house to ourselves now."

...

"I haven't been able to relax in so long," Leon sighed as you both soaked in his hot tub. You knew him and he knew you and both of you were comfortable with this.

Though you were still somewhat embarrassed and therefore, went across from him instead of next to him.

"Me too," 

You submerged your entire self in water, sighing in relaxation. 

As you resurfaced, Leon had a blush on his face. "Uh, (y/n)?"

"Hm?"

He refused to look at you directly. "Sometimes I forget you are female and-"

You looked down and double blinked. "Uh...I'll just go then,"

He shook his head. "Oh, no, it's fine. I was just saying and-"

"Shh!" You shushed him. "Do you hear that?"

He looked around and shook his head, his eyes slightly narrowed. "Someone is outside this room,"

"That would be me, Master Fuegeleon!" A butler called. "Your cousin Nozel Silva of the esteemed House Silva has come to fetch (y/n)!"