7

3rd POV
Things with Nozel and the overall dynamic of the Silva house seemed lighter and more cheery.

"Good morning, Aniki, (y/n)," Solid gave us a smirk as he sat down at the table to enjoy a breakfast prepared by the cooks.

Nozel gave a grunt in response as he sipped his beverage.

"Good morning," you gave Solid a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Hell if you two care. Your...noises kept me up," he sighed. "I won't be surprised if Aniki's room is totally annihilated."

You let out a laugh. "Well, if a certain captain gave me permission, we would have had a whole pillow fight with the rest of you,"

"Oh, so that's what you two lovebirds were doing," Nebra slapped her forehead. "We both figured you two..."

Your face flushed and Nozel choked on his tea.
"Nebra! Why so blunt?"

"Oh, shut up. We all know you want to have se-"

Nozel threw a croissant at his sister but missed.

"You almost made me drop my croissant!" You hissed. "Why throw it in my direction, dumbass??"

"Stop quoting vines," a woman with raven hair shouted from the distance. "This is my story, but don't break the flex tape! I just fixed it!"

Everyone stared at her and she yeeted away.

"The hell was that?"

You laughed. "Oh, that's River. Also known as Author-chan. Anyway, don't throw food at anyone!"
-.-.-.-.-.-

The royal capital was abuzz with activity.
"What is going on?" You asked a male from the Golden Dawn, Klaus.

He pushed up his glasses and gave you a shrug. "I have no idea, (y/n)."

"Some sort of gathering," The silver-haired male offered.

"That makes sense," Mimosa shrugged also. "What brings you to town, (y/n)? Where is Nozel? He's usually with you,"

Shrugging, you told them. "He's at the Silver Eagles base right now and I wanted to walk around."

"Well, you have fun," Klaus said. "We'll see what all the fuss is-"

"No need," a short girl wearing the Black Bulls cape held up a muffin. "I just beat the cook with food! I'm about to win a year's worth of free food la!"

You sweat dropped and pushed the muffin out of your face. "Riiight. Well, good luck with that."

She gave you a weird stare. "You're (y/n), right?"

"Why?"

She shrugged. "Just wondering. Finral's been talking about you."

"Oh. Tell him I say 'hi', won't you?"

"No need!" Finral appeared behind you with a huge smile. "Golden Dawn,"

The two Golden Dawn members gave him curt nods. "Black Bulls,"

You laughed nervously. "Well, I'm off. See you guys and gals,"
..

"Nozel?" You walked into his office.

He didn't look up from his papers. "(y/n).
What are you doing here?"

You placed a lunch on his desk. "Baka, you forgot your lunch at home. Actually, you didn't make it or have anyone else so I decided to,"

Nozel's mouth opened but he was cut off by the door opening up.

"Nozy (pronounced Nosy)!" Came a high-pitched voice. "Are you ready to go for lunch, Nozy?"

She then saw you. "Um, who are you?"

"(y/n),"

The redhead just scoffed. "Oh. Just his maid. Here I thought you were someone important. Well, we don't need you here. Oh and the lunch? We were going to the Noble Realm to go eat,"

You gave Nozel a confused stare. "Nozel? Who is this?"

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "This is Ramona. (y/n), I really need you to go."

"Yes," Ramona moved over to your boyfriend's side and placed her hand on his while giving him a hug. "Leave."

You grabbed the lunch, annoyance and betrayal surging through your veins. "Alright, I'll go. See you."

No, Nozel didn't follow you out.

Tears welled in your eyes as you left his office and headed back home.
-

Nozel came back home to find you in the living room area with your back to him.

"Who was that, Nozel?" You didn't look at him.

"No one," he said.

"I need you to be honest. Was that your girlfriend?"

He placed his things on the table nearby and came over to you. "No. Listen, she's a colleague. She's too clingy and twists our 'friendship' into something else. I don't like her at all,"

You relaxed a bit, comforted. "Oh. Sorry for..."

Nozel kissed your forehead. "False. I'm sorry for making you jump to conclusions." Then he smirked. "But you should know damn well that I only have eyes for you,"

"Touché,"

"Maybe. But shut up and let me kiss you properly."

You smiled and allowed him to do so.

As you two made up, Nebra and Solid were upstairs planning something that Nozel wanted them to.

"How is this design?" Nebra asked her brother.

He frowned and grabbed a blue-gray colored pencil. "This should have more silvery-blue since it is a potential Silva Wedding,"

The older female smirked. "Perfect. I can't believe that Nozel waited this long to ask us,"

Solid shrugged. "You know how Aniki is."

Both of them gazed at the drawing.

It was an engagement ring.