Haunted House Party

Bea was walking down a pathway while looking at her Rotom-phone. She had been scrolling through the gym leader group chat and found that Allister had was going to be holding a haunted house, (Against his will by Raihan). She was following the directions to it, which didn't seem quite valid, and ended up finding it far away from the original directions. The house looked more like a mansion than a house. It was a deep purple color with lots of pale green vines, that were pretty dried out even though they were in a misty area. The building looked like it had several floors, just about 5, and they didn't look so stable. The doors were jammed shut, but with enough force, she could open them. When she got them open she could see everyone was there! From what Bea could tell, there was Milo, Nessa, Kabu, Gordie, Melony, Raihan, Ms. Opal (Who Bea was surprised to see), and even Champion Leon!

[Bea's POV]

The party was actually a full-fledged party! I was honestly surprised, seeing how I thought it was gonna be super scary, but then again I was pretty sure it was set up by Raihan anyway so what was I to expect? The party was going fine, everyone was chatting, having a fun time, until I noticed something. 'Where is Allister? Isn't this his party?' I started to look around, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked up the stairs to the second floor. Pitch black. 'Could he really be up there? I mean it's dark and away from people and stuff, but this is his party, he should atleast be talking to people!' Bea sighed, looked at the crowd of gym leaders, and back up at the stair case.

'Welp. Here goes nothing.' Bea walked up the stairs