Haunted House Party (Part 2)

Bea sighed as she walked up stairs. Everything seemed normal, besides the creaky floors and the darkness. The only source of light she had was the light from the flight of stairs below her, where the party was at. Bea creeped around, clutching one of her pokeballs. She was prepared for anything to come out at her. The farther she went the more she heard the sounds of laughter and sadness. Bea thought the sounds were from Haunters, or even Gengars, but the thought of that gave her shivers down her spine. Fighting types weren't so effective against ghost types, so her pokémon would barely have any effect.

As Bea was walking around the floor had creaked louder then it had before and two purple lights flicked up from the ground, under a table. Bea stepped back. It wasn't like her to tremble, but honestly, it was dark, spooky, and she could barely see anything in front of her! "S-Show yourself!" Bea stuttered. Suddenly a candle lit up. There was a small boy hiding under a table. "Oh! Allister! I didn't think that you'd be here!" Bea looked pretty shocked. Allister got out from under the table and stood up. He was standing up straight which wasn't normal, and he had just taken his mask off and was holding it in his hand, which also isn't normal. "Uh.. Allister?" Bea was kinda confused, but then tears started streaming down Allister's face as he ran over to Bea, hugging her. "Bea!.. Bea... I'm scared.. I'm too scared to go downstairs and talk to people, and be the center of attention, and.... I'm not usually scared of crowds.. Like gym battles for instance, because I'm not the center of attention! My pokémon are!" Allister cried into Bea's shirt. Bea was still in shock. Allister never opened up to anyone, nevertheless her. She hugged him back. 

"Allister!.. Don't worry. I'll walk back down with you if you want, then there will at least be someone with you when you go down." Allister looked up at Bea, who had a warm smile on her face. "... Alright.." Allister sighed. "I'll go downstairs with you." Allister stopped hugging Bea and put his mask on, now holding her hand. "Okay.. Let's go downstairs."