Flower shopping

Bea and Allister were wandering around over at Motostoke. They were supposed to be meeting up at Kabu's Gym for a formal meeting, but it wouldn't start for another half an hour, hence the wandering around. The two had been walking in the left half of the city and stopped walking after they had reached the front of Motostoke. There were trainers walking in and out of the huge city, some occasionally waving at the two leaders.

Bea swiftly crossed over to the other side of the city, Allister's hand in her right. She pointed over to the flower shop that was by them and knelt down to face the boy. "Wanna go pick out some flowers before we head over to the Gym?" Allister's face lit up, though Bea could barely tell that it did underneath the mask. "Y-Yeah, sure!" The raven-haired boy held Bea's hand a little tighter as the walked inside the store, soon letting go of her hand as the girl held the door open for him.

"Go on and pick something out, I'll just be waiting over here." Bea said and she leaned on the wall by the door. Allister looked around. There were shelves upon shelves of different types of cross-bread flowers. The boy walked over and looked at some lavenders, soon picking up a small pot of them and walked back over to Bea. "Can we get these?" The masked kid held up the flowers and Bea nodded. "Sure we can." The white-haired girl stood up from the wall and walked over to the lady at the cash register near the back of the shop, Allister following close behind. Bea asked how much the flowers would cost, and the lady said that I would only cost 50 Pokedollars, which was honestly pretty cheap. Bea handed over the money. "Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" The cash register girl smiled and Bea nodded, walking out of the shop. 

"I hope you don't mind carrying that while we're at the meeting." Allister shook his head. "I won't."