Introduction

It is the date June 8th, 1997. The entire great hall was eating peacefully when two boys showed up unexpectedly.

"Who are you?" Dumbledore asked. The entire hall was quiet for once.

The intruders glance at one another until the shorter if the two says "Umm hello."

People had to gasp at the resemblance to Harry Potter in the boy and the other looked like Draco Malfoy.

"Umm we sorta time traveled," blond boy said awkwardly. Both boys kept glancing at Gryffindor and slytherins table... I wonder why.

Dumbledore smiles politely "well then professor Snape could you please fetch some veritiserum."

"Yes headmaster," Snape said coldly leaving the room.

"In the mean time will you two boys come up here." The boys hesitantly walk up to Dumbledore who rose silently "now everyone do not panic stay calm and alert."

Snape returns with a sneer and he walks up to the boys "three drops will do." He hastly returns to his seat.

Dumbledore smiles "one at a time." The smaller boy takes three drops first. "How did you two get here."

"My boyfriend and I accidentally broke a time turner and time traveled here."

"What year are you from?"

"June 8th, 2025."

Dumbledore nods and says "are you on our side of the war."

"Yes sir, we are not death eaters."

"Alright, what is your name young man?"

"Albus Severus Potter."

The whole hall gasps and looks at Harry. Ron looks at Harry mouth agape "why's he named after Snape?"

"I dunno!" Harry muttered.

A twinkle shines in Dumbledores eye "Professor Snape you may give the boy the antidote."

Snape sat frozen to his seat starring at the boy named after him, but he gives Albus the antidote.

"Now that is enough evidence," Dumbledore said highly amused.

"But sir..." The other boy says "don't you want to question the both of us for precaution?"

Dumbledore smiles "that won't be necessary, Mr Malfoy."

The boys eyes widen "how'd you..."

"I have my ways." Dumbledore looks at them "is there anyone here you'd like to see without their memory being modified."

Albus looks at the other boy and they nod. "Sir," Albus says "can you tell us the date."

"Certainly, today is June 8th, 1997."

"Ok..." Albus looks a little worried "can you call the Weasleys, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, and Astoria Greengrass?"

The blond boy looks at Albus mouth agape dumbfounded. Dumbledore smiles and stands up "If I call your name you are too follow these two boys to the room of requirement. Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, and Astoria Greengrass. The rest of you are to stay here."

The people called walk awkwardly to the room of requirements with the time travelers.

Once inside Draco kept muttering "why do I have to be here with a bunch of mudbloods, half bloods, and blood traitors."

Astoria heard and hit him on the head "shut it Draco! No one cares."

Draco just glares at her and she glares back.

"Who are you?" Harry asked starring at the boys.

Albus says "we called yall because in the future we are all related."

Draco sneers "why am I related with them." He eyes the Gryffindors.

The blond boy puts his hands on his hips and says "you do realize I'm your future son and Albus here said I'm his boyfriend which I am. Also you respect my choices and ok that he is part Potter and Weasley." The boy huffs and looks away "if only you knew who you are married too."

Ginny says awkwardly to Al "so your part Potter and Weasley?"

"Yep!" Albus smiles sadly "as you may of heard my name is Albus Severus Potter."

Ron says "Severus?"

Albus looks at him "yes. My father named me after him and told me I was named after two of the bravest people he has ever met."

Everyone looks at Harry horrified. Harry shrugs "I must've had a good reason."

"You did." Blond boys says.

"Wait you never said your name." Hermione said thoughtfully.

"My name is Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy."

Astoria smiles at the two boys "who is your mom's."

Albus says "my mother is Ginny Weasley."

"My mom is Astoria Greengrass."

Harry and Ginny smile at each other. Draco and Astoria look at each in disgust.

Ron says angrily "you knocked my baby sister up!"

"Uhh three times." Al says awkwardly. "I have an older brother named James Sirius Potter, born July 16th, 2005, he's 20. Then there's me I was born September 1st, 2006, I'm 18 going on 19. And Finally there is my baby sister Lily Luna Potter, born September 1st, 2008, she's 16 going on 17."

Ron looked ready to blow Hermione says "oh Ronald don't. They are already dating."

Astoria looks st Scorpius and says "when were you born?"

"January 13th, 2006, I'm 19."

"You said you see who I married. What's wrong with Astoria." Draco said sneering.

Albus smirks some but he also looks sad "technically Scorpius is my step brother and boyfriend."

Scorpius holds Al's hand. Everyone is confused. Hermione says "what happened to Harry, Ginny, Astoria, and Malfoy for the two of you to become brothers?"

Albus looks down "this is the first time I've seen my mother in nearly 5 years."

"And uhh this is the first time I've seen my mother in 7 years."

End of chapter.