Chapter 1

Harry pales "what does that mean?"

Albus and Scorpius look down and Albus whispers "my mother was murdered when I was 14."

"My mom died from a blood curse when I was 12," Scorpius whispered.

Everyone is silent. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked to be crying. Draco swallows. Ginny looks brave. Astoria just smiles.

"Who?" Ginny asked.

Albus looks up and you can see hurt and anger... The same look Harry gets when he thinks of dead loved ones... "A stupid son of a bitch killed you. If she just stayed away my mom will be alive and dad wouldn't of been depressed."

Scorpius sighs "Delphi Riddle killed you, Daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Tom Riddle."

The whole room was silent and trying to digest this situation... Scorpius hugs Albus who started to cry in agnoy. "Shh love calm down. It's ok."

"It's not ok Scorp. None of it was or is ok."

"Al I know what you are thinking, it is not your fault."

"That curse was aimed at me not for her."

"Yes... But she did what any mother would do if their child was threatened... You would've done it for Ashley and you know it."

"I know," Al whispered.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

Albus froze "err let's just say Riddle shot the killing curse at me dad shoved me out of its way and mom jumped in front of it so it wouldn't hit me." More tears are shed.

"Enough depressing things." Draco said rolling his eyes "I want to know why you too are step brothers and boyfriends isn't that incest."

Scorpius smirks making him look exactly like Draco "Al and I were already a couple before we became step brothers so no it's not incest."

"Wait did Harry and Draco marry each other?" Astoria asks.

Albus smirks so does Scorpius "Yep!" Albus laughs at their faces "oh my God yall should totally look at your faces right now!"

Scorpius laughs too "yeah it's weird we know. How do you think James, Lily, Al, and I felt?"

"Tramatized me." Albus said laughing some.

"Well yeah I can see why!" Scorpius said smirking.

Draco says "how the bloody hell did this happen?"

"Lets see..." Scorpius grins "long story short Al and I forced yall to be friends and next thing we know y'all were dating."

"Why would I want to date that." Harry said looking at Draco with disgust.

Draco looks at him grossed out too "the one time I agree with ya."

Albus smirks "look the whole thing is fucking cliche ok. Let's just say it went from enemies, to friends, to friends with benefits, then to lovers, and finally husband's... It's soooo weird to be honest because scorp and I are engaged to be married when our dads are married."

Ginny looks at Harry amused then at the boys "how did you guys and your siblings react."

Albus and Scorpius smirk some "well I didn't know how to react." Scorp said "at first it was only mom, dad, and I then she died so it was just dad and I. So I wasnt prepared for my dad to start dating again. Also I was a little weird out that it was my boyfriend's father."

"That is weird." Ron Admitted.

"When dad told me the situation I freaked out and was getting mad at dad for it because to me it felt like Scorp and I would have no choice but to break up." Albus says awkwardly "honestly once I got used to it and my dad telling me that I didn't have to break up with scorp I was ok with it."

"What about your brother and sister?" Ron asked.

"Well James was pissed off with dad." At everyone's confused faces Albus continues "to him he thought dad was replacing mom... It took dad months to get it through James thick skull that it was not the case. James is ok with it now though." Albus smiles some "Lily however is the reason dad even started dating again. She didn't like that dad was upset all the time so she made him go out and have some fun. So she was thrilled."

Everyone stays quiet until Scorpius says "we have a little sister from my dad and step dad."

"WHAT?" Harry and Draco yelped.

"Yup! Lyra Marie Potter-Malfoy." Al said amused.

End of chapter.