Chapter 6:

"Why did I keep calling Malfoy ' Dray ' in the future?" Harry asked starring at Malfoy with disgust.

Draco looks at him he too has a disgusted look on his face.

Albus says "I heard you call him much worse... Much more nasty... Much more not so kid friendly..."

"Ok Albus we get the point." Scorpius said eyes wide.

James says "ok Scorp you have no room to talk you and Al call each other not so kid friendly names."

Scorpius blushes Albus hides a smirk. "You guys are wayyyyyy to confident when you talk about pg 13 situations and up."

James and Albus smirk and say "have you met our family?"

"Jinx!" Albus and James say.

"Stop that!" They say.

"No you stop it!" They say again.

Both boys huff and roll their eyes.

"Whoaaaaa creepy." Scorpius said.

"Are y'all sure your not twins?" Molly asks eyes wide.

James says "oh god no! Al and I already fight enough."

"Yeah we are 1 year 2 months apart and we managed to drive our parents insane when we were younger with how much we faught."

"It was a never ending battle!" James said laughing some.

"Yeah mom told me that not long after Lils was born James and I got in a fight. Pretty much dad just got off work too! Mom said she was trying to tune out the fighting so she could feed Lils, and dad was about to break the fight when..." Albus looks at James to continue.

"When I yelled he was adopted. Mind you I was probally 3."

"Dad said right before he said anything I got buck and said at least mama and daddy wanted me!"

A few people snort and cover their mouths others just laugh out loud... Draco secretly has a small amused smirk.

James says "mom said she pretended to act like she was entertaining Lily so she could laugh. She also said she wished she thought of it as a kid."

"Dad told me he had to leave the room so he didn't laugh in front of James and hurt his feelings more."

Scorpius laughs "from all the stories I heard from when y'all were younger you sound so mean to your siblings!"

"I totally wasn't," Albus said smirking.

James says "you were too! Still are." He looks at the past "y'all saw him when I got here."

Albus says "you deserved it! And you're not getting your wand back nor will I dry you."

"See that proves my point. He was and is only nice to Lily."

"Yes because shes my baby sister. Also I wasn't always nice to her."

"When were you ever mean to her?" James asked.

"Mom told me that not long after she was born I put her in a box with holes in it and tried to send her away because I was jealous of her. I was a mamas boy so to me she stole mom and my birthday... I got caught though."

James, scorpius, and the past share a look. "Remind me not to piss you off." Ron said.

"Right!" James exclaimed "when I figured out he was pregnant I wanted to kill Scorpius..."

"Geez that's nice." Scorpius says sarcastically.

"But," James continues "this dude right here," points at Albus "straight up told me that if I even tried he would grab a butcher knife slowly cut my dick in half balls included, shove it up my ass and twist leaving it there. Then he said he would press salt and onion juice to it. And Finally peal the skin of my face off and use the imperious curse to make me eat it. Oh and to hide the evidence he'll burn my body to ashes and throw it in the trash."

(A/n: That is for real my threat if someone hurts my family, boyfriend, and friends. Threat goes both ways for girls and boys just a little different.)

Everyone looks at Al eyes wide including Draco. "What I was pregnant and my hormones were crazy."

"Uhh ok I'm gonna marry a psychopath..." Scorp said he then kisses Al's cheek "butttttt I still love you!"

"Where do y'all work?"

End of chapter.