00: Prologue

[A/N: The italics represent them talking in Korean]
Rosé
Tonight is the night.
The excitement is hanging there in the air above us, and I'm certain that nothing can stop us from performing tonight. We're at the hotel right now for the last night of our Kill This Love tour, and I'm really excited.
Jisoo's playing on her phone, Jennie and Lisa are busy getting ready even though we don't have to leave yet, and I'm standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, looking at my outfit.
I'm wearing a black skirt with a pastel purple long-sleeved shirt and black boots.
"I feel weird." Lisa announces from the bedroom.
"How so, Lisa?" I asked, poking my head out. She shrugs.
"I just have this bad feeling, like something's gonna happen." She said. I smiled.
"Don't worry, Lalisa. Everything's going to be great. It's our last night of the KTL tour, aren't you guys excited?" I asked. She nodded.
"Of course!" Jennie said, and I blushed.
Dammit, Rosé..
I shook my head, trying to get the blush out of my cheeks. "It's just a feeling, Lisa." Jisoo said, smiling comfortingly. "Nothing'll happen."
I nodded enthusiatically. "Chaeyoungggg!" Jennie called, and I looked over at her.
"Yea?" I asked. She motioned for me to go over to her, and I went over to the bed.
She grabbed my wrist and yanked me down to lay next to her, and I yelped in surprise.
"Hi." She giggled, and I sighed.
"Dumb Jennie." I mumbled, blushing again. When it was time to leave, we all stood in front of the hotel door and faced each other.
Then Jennie put her right fist in the middle, then me, then Lisa, and then Jisoo.
"Together forever." Jennie said.
"Forever." We repeated.
'Forever.' I thought.
[A/N: Hiii, people! So, this is my first BLACKPINK novel, and I hope you guys like it! It IS a little bit triggering, so be careful if you have PTSD or anything related to it. I hope you guys enjoy this book! -Author