Tiger's Omega: Chapter 3

I shot up from my slumber, "someone's coming" said my wolf. "We have to leav-" he was cut off "wha-" the most wonderful scent entered my senses.

........No, we have to leave, NOW! Before he can rejects us. I began grabbing anything that was of use to me. I took a whiff of the air around me.

"Mates not alone" Alodar said. "Maybe they won't hurt us" he spoke. No we must get out of here, he won't like that we're an omega.

He's probably just like the rest of the pack. I begin to run out the door. As I'm about to leave I bump into a wall. "Ow" I say as I fall on my ass. All my thoughts suddenly become clouded.

Mate! mate! mate! I look up and am met with a huge tiger. We lock eyes an I get lost in his bright yellow eyes. I snap out of it and try to run the other detection.

And I once again stopped but this time it's a Alpha female. I would've submitted but with my mate standing just 20 feet away my wolf refused.

I did however cower into a corner. Seconds later I hear snarling coming from the tiger. I start preparing for the blow and when it doesn't come I peek up to see the tiger snarling at the alpha female.

Yet she hardly looks phased by it. She looks to me then bows her head showing no harm to, I'm assuming, me? "Mate is protecting us" Alodar says to me.

Why would he do that? I'm just an omega. They both shift and standing in front of me is the most muscular back I have ever seen.

I'm too dazed to realize the tiger is staring at me as well. I turn away blushing trying desperately to merge with the wall I'm backed into.

"Are you two gonna keep eye fucking or can we get a proper introduction please" the tiger glared daggers her way and turned back to me.

He reaches his hand out to me trying to be as gentle as possible as to not spook me. "Come little mate, we mean no harm" the tiger says in the most wonderfully deep voice.

The sound of his voice causes me to blush profusely and I hesitantly grab his hand. He pulls me into his chest,taking in my scent. At this point my face is beet red. I hear the alpha chuckling.

"Damn, look what you did already. You already have my brother hooked, he never liked having
any physical contact with anyone."

"Anyway, I'm Laurel and this big and scary tiger is my brother, Zeddicus." even his name is gorgeous. "I-I'm F-F-Faust" if it's even possible I blush even more from my stammering.

"You have a beautiful name" says my mate. This causes me to practically melt. After a couple of seconds of silence the alpha says "Well I'm gonna go scout the area for any threats, and give you guys some time alone" she whispered that last part

I felt the rumble of his chest caused from his growling, this caused me to whimper. He stopped and let me go. He took me in when his eyes stopped on my leg.

"What happened" she said through gritted teeth. "It's-its nothing. I'm....I'm fine.... " I suddenly lost my balance and almost fell but Zeddicus caught me.

Darkness engulfed me.

Word count: 573
Please comment and vote;)
-Jackson