Tiger's Omega: Chapter 9

"I got us some left over food from last night" Zed said making his way over to me
"Thank you"

He handed my food, and I immediately began eating.

I still wasn't used to eating a lot, but I got down as much as I could.

Zed was quite big so I wasn't surprised by how much he was eating. "I bet something else is big as well"

I covered my face from the comment made by Alodar.

"S-shut up"  I yelled

"You alright" I jumped slightly at Zed's voice.

"Y-yes I'm al-alright"

"good save" Alodar said through the link

Zed didn't look convinced but he shrugged it off and continued eating.

"Don't say things like that!" I yelled at my wolf.

"I'm just saying what you're thinking"

Sometime passed and we were both finished with our food.

"You can go down to the river and get washed up, I'll clean up a bit and join you later"

"O-okay" I grabbed our plates and began my walk to the river. 

I enjoyed the walk there but it was short lived.

The river was about a five minute walk away. Once I got there I began washing the dishes.

I was fished with the dish and I started to strip out of Zed's shirt and my own shorts.

Zed gave me his soap before I left so I'll just use that.

I was sitting on a big rock, rinsing the soap out of my hair when I felt two big arms wrap around my waist.

The sweet smell of lemons and roses filling my senses.
(A/N- can't remember if I described Zed's scent or not)

"Zed?" I questioned

"Who else would it be" his deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

I leaned into his embrace, letting his scent consume me.

We stayed that way for a bit when he suddenly pulled back. I stared into his golden eyes.

He glanced down at my lips and began slowly leaning down.

The feeling over his lips on mine felt amazing. It was as if they were met to be connected.

I slowly moved my lips in sync with his.

It got heated as he slid his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly to give him entrance.

His tongue explored every part of my mouth. I moaned into the heated kiss, gently tugging at his hair.

His hand began traveling down slowly and I pulled back breaking the kiss

"I- im- I'm not" I stumbled over my words blushing a bit.

"Hey, hey, it's okay we don't have to do anything" I let out a breath of relief at his words.

"Okay"

"Do you want me to?" I said pointing to the soap

"Sure" he grinned.

We washed up and got out of the river.

"Get dressed then I'll bring you back on my back."

I nodded and put on some new shorts and one of Zed's shirts.

I turned around and walk over to the tiger that is now standing in the place of my mate and climb onto his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~t.s~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it back to our camp site, I got off Zed's back and he made his way over to his sisters tent.

I hear a loud roar that shook every bone in my body.

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" Laurel shouts.

I turn and see a very messy looking Laurel walk out and groan at her brother.

"You could just shake me awake instead of scaring every animal around us with that loud ass roar"

Zed just huffs at her and makes his way back to our tent. I hand him the bag and unzip our tent walking in.

Our extra clothes were neatly in a pile and a empty bag was laying right next to it with my book hanging out slightly.

I walk to our beds and laid in Zed's bed.

I buried my face in his blankets taking in as much as I could.

(-) Pov

"Faust?"

"What are you doing" Zed asked amused by the scene in front of him.

Faust quickly sitting up trying stay composed, opening his mouth trying defend himself. He found himself at a loss of words.

Looking at his lap trying to hide his blushing face, pouting a bit.

"He so cute" Zed's tiger spoke chuckling a bit at his mates cute actions.

"Indeed"  Zed said in agreement

(A/N- question, but do you guys mind smut? There probably won't be much but I'm just asking for the future)

Word count: 723
Please vote and comment
-Jackson :)