Tigers's Omega: Chapter4

"You know mom sent us out to go on ALONE" I said to my annoying sister. "I don't know why you're still on this, it's been almost 5 years since we left" said Laurel.

"Yeah, 4 painstakingly looong years" I groaned. "Shut up, you know yo-" "shhh" I cut her off. She looked confused until she sniffed the air.

"Someone's here-" my scenses became clouded with the most mesmerizing scent. Mate! mate! he's here! Find him! ........Him?

Huh, interesting."Over here" I said through the link. She nodded. I went to the back door as my sister went to the front door. I can scenes my mates distress. "Mate's upset" said my tiger Dion

The delicious scent got stronger then *crash*. "ow" said my mate that was now on his ass "more like our ass" said my tiger, I just rolled my eyes.

When he noticed me we locked eyes. His eyes we're beautiful, they we the color of the setting scenery after a long day. I could get lost in them over and over

When my make snapped out of it he ran to the front door. "Is he.... Scared of us?" my tiger said with a shakey voice. "I... I don't know" I said back equally as shakey.

I heard him whimper in the corner he was backed into. I quickly stood in front of him snarling at my sister. She looked unphased then looked toward my mate then back

When she realized who he was to me she bowed her head showing she was no harm to my mate. "Let's shift, that way he won't be intimidated" finally this woman says something intelligent

We shifted and I could feel his eyes on my back. I quickly turned around and took him all in. He was perfect.

He had a feminine frame and was quite pale. He was also on the skinny side, maybe a tad too skinny, but we'll take care of him.

When he noticed me staring at him as well he turned away blushing. He's adorable, my tiger and I thought. "Are you two gonna keep eye fucking or can we get a proper introduction please?"

I turned sending a hard glare her way, leave it to her to ruin this moment. I turned back and reached my hand out trying my best not to scare him.

"Come little mate, we mean no harm." he hesitantly took my hand and I took him into my chest taking in his scent.

"Damn, look what you did already, my brother never liked having physical contact with anyway" to this I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyway I'm Laurel, and this big and scary tiger is my brother Zeddicus." I don't like her talking for me. He pulled away a little and said "I-I'm F-F-Faust" I saw him blush even deeper

He's beautiful I thought. "You have a beautiful name" I told him. "If he's blushing this much imagine what he's gonna look like when we po-" nope.

After that I blocked him out. "Well I'm gonna go scout the area for any possible threats, and to give you guys some time alone." she whispered that last part but we both heard it

As she left I noticed a distinct smell of blood. This caused a low growl to come from my chest. I hear whimpers and let my mate go, when I fully examined him I saw his leg all bandaged up.

"What happened" I said through gritted teeth trying to keep my tiger from gaining control. "Its-its nothing, im..... I'm fine....."
He lost his balance and almost fell but I caught him.

His eyes started to roll back and he passed out. "Laurel! Get in here!" I roared through the link. I carried him bridal style up stairs and placed him on the bed.

I grabbed his bag and rummaged thought it looking for anything of use. "Bother! What-" she locked eyes on Faust. Then turned to me. "Look for any medication that might be laying around!" I roared

I quickly examined the injury, "wolfs bane" I whispered....

Word count:686
Please comment and vote;)
-Jackson