Part 2 Welcome to the Anbu(Lemon)

Shinpi wasn't surprised that she had been assigned to the Anbu. She felt that somehow, Itachi had something to do with it. She was assigned to track down rogue ninja and dispose of them. Clean, predictable work. Of course as a tracker ninja, she rarely saw Itachi. That saddened her. Granted, Itachi had his own missions to attend to. But somehow things seemed so different. When they would see each other, Shinpi found herself blushing. Itachi would smile and kiss her on the cheek. Her body would then react. Of course her parents noticed her change in behavior. Considering she was sixteen, they had been expecting it. Though the fact that she was pining after Itachi had become a source of worry for them. There had been whispers among the members that Itachi intended to betray the clan. They withheld their suspicions from Shinpi of course.

     Shinpi was surprised to find a note from Itachi waiting for her when she returned home one evening. He asked her to meet him alone near the Naka river. He had a surprise for her. Shinpi hugged the note to her chest. "Mom, Dad. I'll be back in a little while." Before her parents could say a word, she was gone. As she approached the river, she found a picnic laid out. But no Itachi. She suddenly felt a presence behind her and reached for her kunai. A hand held it to her side. Gently. "It's me." He turned her around and kissed her. Shinpi's mind simply swam. She felt electricity shooting in places she never knew existed. Itachi picked her up and walked over to where the picnic lay. Ignoring it, he lay her on the ground. Shinpi watched him. "Are you afraid?" He asked. "No," Shinpi breathed. She had dreamt of this moment. She watched Itachi get undressed. She blushed as she saw his manhood. Itachi only smiled and began kissing her neck. Her body was on fire. "Relax," He whispers. She may be a virgin, but she knew more than most. She lay back and let Itachi have his way. She gasped when he used his kunai to slice up her dress. "Itachi." He looked to his side, and showed her that he had brought her something to wear when they were done. She smiled. Itachi was very gentle. He knew she was a virgin. He began by rubbing her clit, watching her writhe in pleasure. He then began by adding a finger and pumping it inside of her pussy, he added two fingers and then a third. Filling her with them. As she came, he began to beat her clit with his tongue, occasionally licking her juices from between his fingers. She was so sweet. And came so easily. Her body not used to being touched by someone other than herself. Without his asking, she began to handle his growing member. It only got harder as she worked her hand up and down his shaft. He kissed her again. And sighed as she stroked his cock in time to the pleasure he was giving her with his fingers. She opened her legs for him. Giving him permission that she was his to take. He smirked and went instead to her breasts. He intended to show her all the pleasures she deserved. He had fallen in love with her long ago. And only he would get to claim that which was his. Even if he wasn't meant to keep her. After a moment, he began rubbing her clit again and made sure she came. "Please, Itachi." Shinpi begged. He kissed her again. "As you wish." He grabbed her hips and put the tip of his cock at her entrance. He began to push himself into her gently. When he heard her gasp, he kissed her and held both her hands beside her head. She looked at him. He saw a single tear fall. She smiled and nodded to assure him it was okay to continue. He pushed then. His manhood more than filling her. She gasped again as he began to fuck her. Slowly at first. When he heard her whisper, "Fuck me, Itachi. Please." He smiled then, and did as she asked. Her tightness made him cum quickly. But not before she had cum multiple times before him. While he hadn't broken a sweat. Shinpi was breathing heavily trying to process the intenseness of the experience. "Thank you, Itachi." She breathes. Itachi smiled and kissed her again. "I dreamt we would do this." She tells him then. Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Was it all that you had hoped it would be?" He whispered. "Better." Shinpi answered blushing. They lay there in the moonlight and ate the meal he had brought. After they had finished and had cleaned up, Shinpi got a serious look on her face. "Itachi?" "Yes," He responded. "Why now?" Itachi froze at her question for a moment. "I just felt it was the right time. We've had feelings for each other for a long time. Or do you disagree?" "No, not at all. And you're right." She answered in a rush. "It's just...." Itachi kissed her again. Hoping to distract her from anymore questions. "Let's get you home before your parents worry." He tells her as he takes her hand. When they arrived at her home, the lights were already out and thankfully, her parents were asleep. Itachi kissed her again. Almost with desperation. As if he were pleading with his very soul. But pleading for what?