Part 4 Mission Parameters(Lemon)

Once they were settled in their room, they put away their belongings. Shinpi went into the bathroom to catch her breath. Kakashi had already undressed and climbed into the one bed falling asleep. Shinpi tried to gather her thoughts. As an Anbu and a Konoichi in general, sleeping with a man was all part of her job. But with it being Kakashi, it seemed that much harder. Not because she didn't want to. She blushed again. God knows, her body was aching for him. That was the problem. She found her thoughts going back to Itachi. This was the first time she would sleep with a man since Itachi had deflowered her. Somehow in all her missions, she had avoided sleeping with her clients, or targets. Always being able to use female issues or feign a headache. But the fact that she had not only allowed Kakashi to have his way with her, but she had enjoyed it. She took a deep breath. After using the restroom, she washed her hands and went back into the room. He was still asleep. She reached for the pillow and an extra blanket and was prepared to sleep on the floor. But Kakashi grabbed her and pulled her underneath him. "What are you so afraid of?" He asked as he watched her. His damned smile making her body shudder. "I'm not afr- Fuck." Kakashi had begun kissing her neck making it impossible for her to concentrate on anything anymore. She tensed as he kissed her shoulder and worked his way down. He kissed between her breasts twisting her nipples with his fingers as he did so. He chuckled into her body. All he was doing was kissing her and he could see her toes curling. Before she could ask what was so funny, he moved down and flicked her clit with his tongue. Her body jolted in response. He could feel the heat rising off her body and was enjoying how she was reacting to the simplest things he did to her. He ran his finger up her wet slit and watched her juices leak out  of her. He buried his tongue into her for a taste. His eyes lit up when he realized she tasted sweet. When she grabbed for his hair, he grabbed her wrist and held her down. Her other hand followed automatically. "Oh God, Kakashi. Please." Begging him already? He shoved his fingers into her and could feel her pussy tighten around them. He felt his hardening cock throb in response. Patience. He continued to finger fuck her. Watching as she orgasmed continuously. The harder he pounded into her, the wetter and more aroused she became. He returned to beating her clit with his tongue and she came even more. He waited for the right moment and then yanked his fingers out. She gushed, her juices cascading in front of him. "Please, don't stop. Fuck me." Kakashi raised an eyebrow. She was certainly more than he had imagined. A hidden gem. He made her wait. She began to moan, buck and even thrashed her head from side to side in frustration. He grabbed her wrists and put them up above her head on either side. She blushed at his raging member then and licked her lips. Kakashi groaned. He could feel the precum drip down. He wouldn't be able to wait much longer, but she didn't need to know that. "Don't tease, Kakashi. Just fuck me already." He smiled, then he put his cock at her entrance and shoved it in. Shinpi gasped. "Oh my god, Kakashi. You're so ...." It was a frenzy after that as he fucked her. She was tight, it took him a few pushes before he could get himself into her fully. Once in he grabbed her legs, winked at her and proceeded to fuck her silly. She was breathing so heavy, she couldn't form words. He knew because she was so damn tight, he would last long, but he would make sure she enjoyed it. As he got close, he slammed into her hard enough it rattled her. He held himself inside and watched her smile at him. Her pussy walls began to massage him. Rolling over his throbbing cock in waves. He watched her for a moment before closing his eyes. He held back as long as he could feeling her work her muscles around him. Finally, he came. His seed pounding into her center like a geyser. "Kakashi." She breathed as she came again. He pulled out of her and as soon as he had lain on his back she was up and on him. She took his still tender cock into her mouth. She clearly wasn't ready to quit yet. She gently licked around the head of his cock, enjoying his gasps. When she took him into her throat, he grabbed her hair. She let him be. She loved the way it felt as he grew inside her. She nearly gagged, he grew so quickly. She bobbed up and down until he pulled on her hair more insistently. As she looked up at him, his eyes were closed. She stopped suddenly and watched as he opened one eye. While she knew he was watching she pulled his now hard member out of her mouth and began kissing is down one side until she reached his balls. She began to roughly take one then the other into her mouth, licking underneath. "Uhhh." She heard him growl. Then still watching him, she crawled up slowly and straddled him. She stopped again. He lifted his head off the pillow this time, both eyes open. She slid herself onto him slowly until he grabbed her nipples and pulled her to him. She gasped and lost control over him. He slid himself the rest of the way free of her teasing. He let go of her nipples and allowed her to sit up again as he grabbed her ass and bounced underneath her. Shinpi put her hands on his chest to steady herself. She couldn't breathe. Between his length and girth, he was still stretching her to her limits. Easily pounding into the deepest part of her. She began to tire and started to lean over again. Kakashi took this opportunity to shove a finger into her ass. She gasped and her pussy put his cock in a death grip. "Damn it." He breathed as he came. She removed herself again and immediately began licking the fluids off of him. Before long he was hard all over again. He sat up and twirled his finger, letting her know he wanted her to turn around. She blushed and did so. Before she had even adjusted herself, he put his hands on her back and shoved his cock into her ass. He was rewarded when the most she could do was bury her face and scream. Then after a moment she was back on her hands. "Yes, Kakashi." Shinpi cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder." He smiled and did as she begged. Finally slamming into her a last time as he came. Finished he lay back and held his arm out so that she could lay on him. Shinpi blushed again and lay on his chest. Despite all their activity, his heart was still at a normal rhythm. He hadn't even broken a sweat. Unlike her. She was a mess. Kakashi pushed her hair back from her face and kissed her before putting his other arm around her and interlocking his fingers behind her. She watched his face before blushing again. He chuckled. Everyone made such a big deal over seeing his face. He sighed. Almost as though she had read his thoughts, Shinpi whispered. "It's because you are hot as Hell, Kakashi Hatake." He blushed then. And watched until she had fallen asleep.

     Kakashi had no idea how this mission would turn out. He was not happy in the least about bringing her here under false pretenses. Not their undercover work, mind you. But the overall purpose of the mission. She was the mission. When he met the village elder, he got an uneasy feeling. Something was not quite right. He didn't treat Shinpi like the possible noble that he claimed she was. He began to get dressed. He decided he would have a look around. Quietly. He stepped outside and began to walk, putting his hands in his pockets. It was clear night, and the village was deserted. Everyone was asleep. He paused. He thought he saw movement back the way he came. He shook his head. Probably a cat. He walked around the perimeter of the village before he felt tired enough to return to their room. His hair stood on end as he neared the entrance to the inn. The door was ajar. As he stepped inside, he found the innkeeper on the floor. Her throat slit. "No," He breathed. He ran upstairs and found their door open. Inside were the signs of a struggle. The mirror atop the dresser was shattered with a kunai in the center. When he saw the blood on the bed, he stopped. "Summoning Jutsu." He said then. "Yo, Kakashi." Pakkun says in greeting. "Pakkun, I need to track this immediately." Pakkun sniffed at the clothing a moment. "Right." With that he was gone. He would need to get a message back to the village. He summoned another of his hounds and sent word to the Hokage of the complication. Pakkun reappeared sometime later. He looked worried. "Well?" "I found her," He said. "But they have her heavily guarded and they are keeping her in one of the mines. I couldn't pinpoint which one. It's like a maze down there." Kakashi sighed. "How many?" "At least thirty just around the entrance." So they were expecting opposition. "Thanks, Pakkun." "Sorry, Kakashi." Pakkun disappeared in a poof. He was in over his head. He may be the copy ninja but even thirty plus men was more than he could handle on his own. He heard a knock and jumped to his feet his kunai in hand. But nothing happened. He crept to the door and opened it slowly looking in either direction. Then he looked down and found a piece of paper lying on the floor. He picked it up and closed the door again. Inside were the words: Nothing is as it seems. The mines are a safe haven, not a prison. Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief. So he had allies. And if Pakkun was correct, they outnumbered the true enemies. He rubbed his temples. He hated intrigue. Outright killing the enemies in front of him was more to his liking. And from the sense of how things are going, he may get to do just that. At least he didn't need to worry about Shinpi. He hoped. He checked his gear and opened the door to the room again. A kunai flew past him. When he turned to see where it had come from he saw a young boy. What the hell? In two steps he had the kid by the collar of his shirt. As he held him out in front of him, the kid tried kicking at him. Kakashi looked around one more time before carrying the boy into his room and closed the door behind him. He put his hand on his hip and waited until the boy had worn himself out. As the kid breathed heavy, sweating. He finally stopped his movement. "Are you finished?" Kakashi asked him. Amused. "If you hurt my auntie, I'm going to kill you." Strong words from one so young. "Who is your auntie?" The boy went quiet. "I don't know." Kakashi chuckled. He set the boy down on the bed. He sighed then as the boy started to cry. He put his hand on his shoulder. "You are brave to want to protect her." Kakashi tells him. The boy sniffled and rubbed his eyes with his balled up fists. "Where are your parents?" He asked him. The boy smiled. "I saw a dog earlier, so I followed him here." Kakashi rolled his eyes. Pukkun. "You came from the mines?" He asked. "No, the village near the mines." The boy answered. He started to smile sheepishly. "I snuck away when my dad was having a meeting with the other grownups." Well, he needed a reason to meet with the other village. And the boy had just provided him with one. But getting there wouldn't be easy. He knew he was being watched by the elder's men. But he needed to get the whole story before he could decide what to do next. And now he had to protect a child as well.