Part 8 A New Beginning(Lemon)

When Shinpi woke the next morning and rolled over, she found a black feather on her pillow. Her heart began to pound. She had dreamt about making love to Itachi, it seemed so real. Her body ached some. She picked up the feather and climbed out of bed. She put the second feather with the first. She had a sense that this would be the last time she would receive one. She hurried and dressed, her nephew always seemed to knock on her door as soon as she woke up. It was uncanny. Her brother said that it's a gift that children are born with. As if on cue, "Auntie, are you awake? Hiraku is back." Shinpi hurried and opened the door only to find Hiraku standing next to her nephew. Before she knew what she was doing, she hugged him. Hiraku was genuinely shocked. He hadn't expected a reaction like this, but considering her history.  Her nephew was giggling. "Oh go on you." Shinpi teased him. The boy was off like a shot. Hiraku shut and locked the door behind him. Shinpi smiled. "What happened to waiting for me to make my own decision?" She breathed. "I lied." Hiraku responded. He kissed her and it felt like a dam broke. She was undressed just as quickly as he lay her down. She couldn't describe the sensations as his hands touched every part of her body. Simple touches were making her body scream. She gasped as she came. Hiraku smiled. "I haven't even started yet." Shinpi took a breath as he found her pussy and shoved his fingers into her. She could feel an electricity hit her core and gasped again. What was this? She tensed. Hiraku whispered in her ear. "Relax." Her body melted at his words. Then she came hard. Before she could fully register the intensity of her orgasm, Hiraku put his face between her legs, and began beating her clit with his tongue. Without a word, he picked up the intensity of his treatment of her. She heard him hum then. She lost it. He held her down as she bucked. She couldn't even form words. She didn't need to. He knew exactly what she wanted. It was so strange to not be able to be vocal. But she couldn't get anything out. When she came, all she could do was gasp as her body spasmed. Hiraku only beat her harder after fucking her with his tongue. She grabbed his hair. She wanted to beg him to stop, something she never expected in her life. He did just that. He kissed her again. When she reached for his manhood, he shook his head. "Watch." He ordered her. He began to stroke himself, Shinpi gasped again. What the hell? She could feel her body respond to his strokes. As though somehow he was rubbing her clit without touching her. She began to rock as she built back up to her peak. She watched him close his eyes and groan as he came, she came at the same time, gripping the sheets with her hands. She sat up then, not able to stop herself. She grabbed his member and put it into her mouth. He smiled. He knew what she wanted. He leaned back and let her have her way. God he tasted so damn good. Shinpi thought. His cum was like an aphrodisiac. He gasped as she deep throated him. He could feel his cock grow faster than he had ever experienced. And yet she kept bobbing her head. She wanted more of him. He grabbed her shoulders and lay her back. She moaned when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He began kissing her again and fingerfucked her until she was ready for him. She was begging him to fuck her, without saying a word. He answered her by shoving his cock into her. She gasped, he was indeed bigger than either Kakashi or Itachi. He was stretching her with his length and girth. Hikaru watched her ball her hands into fists as she took him. He gently loosened her hands and clasped them, holding her down as he began to fuck her. Slowly at first, gauging her response. Her eyes flashed. He picked up the pace and before long, he was fucking her like his life depended on it. As he fucked her, he felt her pussy walls tighten around his cock. He hissed as she dug her nails into his hands. He only fucked her harder. She was so desperate to feed this new hunger she had been introduced to, that she had no intention of letting him stop until she had had enough of him. And he had every intention of seeing to it that she got what she needed from him. His cock refused to release. He groaned in discomfort. Shinpi smiled at him then. Suddenly, they both came at the same time. All you could hear was a gasp as they released. After a moment, Hiraku pulled out and lay next to her. Shinpi lay on his chest. After a moment, she spoke, out of breath. "It's like that all the time." She says. "Hiraku shrugged. "You know as much as I do." He smiled. "It will fun to find out." Shinpi sighed. And before long, she fell asleep. Hikaru followed soon after. Her brother would not be happy with their rushing into intimate relations, but their case was different from anyone else. 

     Akio blushed when his son told him that his Aunt and Hikaru had locked him out. "It's alright, son." He tells him. "They'll join us when they are ready." Akiro shuffled his feet. When Akio turned, he found his sister and Hikaru watching them. They both blushed and sat down at the table, where a meal had been prepared. Akio, glared at Hikaru playfully. He shrugged. During the meal, Akio explained to his sister about what would happen next, should she decide to marry. "Do you feel that you're ready for that step?" Shinpi blushed. "I believe I am. I'm ready to settle down and finally find happiness of my own." Akio nodded. "Then I will make the arrangements. Hikaru, you have arrangements to make as well." Hikaru nodded. Akio smiled. "Let's eat, we have a long day ahead of us. And I gather you two will have a long night as well." He smiled at his sister.

     The wedding was a simple one. The eldest member of the village presided over the wedding. The women of the village prepared a massive feast and set it up outside Hikaru's home. The wedding was held in front of his home as well. As Shinpi and Hikaru stood before each other, they smiled. Looking into each other's eyes. The wedding was simple. The elder wrapped a silk cloth around their joined hands and nodded. When they kissed, the crowds of people cheered. Hikaru picked his wife up and carried her into his home where the bridal party would eat together. He sat her in her own seat next to his and until dusk everyone was celebrating their union. Akio stood up then and toasted his family. "I may have lost my baby sister for a time, but with patience, I have gained a brother and hopefully a playmate for my son before too long."  Shinpi blushed. "Ladies and gentlemen, while our hosts are preparing to retire for the night, you are free to stay and celebrate for as long as you like." Everyone cheered as Hikaru picked Shinpi up and walked her up the stairs to their own bedroom. They made love until dawn broke the following morning. Shinpi sighed when she opened her eyes and found her husbands arms wrapped around her. She snuggled closer and tried to close her eyes, but Hikaru slipped his arms from around her and stood up. She started to sit up as well and he nodded. She watched him go. She dozed off for a short time and woke again when she smelled fresh food. When she opened her eyes, Hikaru had returned with a meal for her. She was famished. He smiled and kissed her as she began to eat. "Good morning, wife." He told her. Shinpi nodded and smiled as best she could.

     Shinpi learned that along with an unbelievable appetite for sex, came a very quick pregnancy. Akio was ecstatic. Her nephew was confused. She suffered no morning sickness or other discomforts. But her labor would be tougher than she expected, at least at first. She only learned at delivery that she was expecting twins rather than the single birth the midwife had predicted. Her labor was long and exhausting. But both Hikaru and her brother were there. After nearly thirty-six hours, she was handed her children. She took a breath. Like their parents, they had black hair and onyx eyes. Both had heads full of hair. Shinpi gave one child to her brother and allowed Hikaru to take the other. Both the men beamed with pride. Suddenly, her nephew burst in the door. The guard at the door shrugged. Akio picked up his son with his free arm. And nodded that it was fine. "You had two babies." He was surprised. Shinpi nodded. "I was surprised too." Her nephew demanded to be let down and he sat next to his aunt. "I get to help take care of them, right?" Shinpi smiled. "Of course you will. I'll need all the help I can get." She was thankful at that moment, that her brother had made her husband his advisor. He may be busy at times, but at least he could be there for her. The babies began to cry and the men handed them back to her so that they could be fed. After some confusion she was able to attach the children to her breasts and hold them comfortably. When they began to eat, her eyes widened. What appetites. "Akiro," Her brother says then, "We need to leave now, I'm sure your aunt and cousins are going to need to rest." Akiro frowned but obeyed his father. Hikaru sat where his nephew had been and watched with amazement as the children ate. Before long, they began to doze off, content. Shinpi handed her husband his daughter so that he could burp her. She did the same with their son. When the girl let out a really loud burp, they laughed. The boy simply hiccupped. Hikaru laid his son in his bed and took his daughter from Shinpi. After the children were settled, he joined his wife. As he slid in next to her, she moaned. Hikaru laughed. "Will you get tired of it?" He asked regarding their sexual desire building again. "No," She said. "But birth control would be a good idea." Hikaru laughed. "I can't argue with that. We already have our hands full. And its our first time." Shinpi sighed. "I can at least relieve your ache some." He smiled at her. "The doctor did say that orgasms will help you heal much more quickly." Shinpi nodded. Hikaru pleasured her then, gently but firmly until she came all over him. He kissed her deeply making her cum again. "You need rest." With that he left her to sleep. And sat between his children. She had given him a great gift. He intended to make sure she knew how much he loved her and their children. They had both waited so long to be together again, even if they didn't learn about it until much later. It had certainly been worth the wait.