Sweet Soup

"Bethany, why is the soup so sweet?" I said, spitting it out. "It was too bitter." She replied. "It's not supposed to be sweet." I said angrily. The soup was completely ruined, and now I had to go out to eat. After having to wake up to Nibbles completely swallowing a mouse, and the cat food in the car, I didn't want to know what else would happen. 

        Ever since I let Bethany live with me, she has been ruining my life! I always thought it would be really fun, but no. It isn't, and it's everything I didn't want in the first place. I didn't know how I would tell her, so I decided to just keep quiet, maybe she'll realize I'm frustrated with her. "Wanna come?" I asked. "Where?" She said, keeping her eyes on the tv. "I'm going out to eat, considering the soup being sweetened." I said, raising an eyebrow. "No thanks, I wanna watch Rosette Bieren telling a heart-warming story about her love life." She said almost bursting with tears. "Yeah...Um, well I'll see you later." I said, halfway out the door.

        I took a deep breath and thought about what I should tell her. I needed her out soon, because my life is turning into one of those soap operas. I barely even knew what a soap opera was, and she was just flying into it. While she's sweetening my soup, I need to make her bitter. So she'll move out, and everything will be just like before. No more stupidity, and no more Bethany.

        I don't know if I dislike her or not, but it's getting on my nerves. And if she sweetens another food, that'll be the end of it. Am I overreacting? I can't be. I just can't think of it that way. Maybe I should calm down. Maybe I'm the bitter one.