Story 2 : Your everyday tallest on a regualar basis

@DibCursedMembrane helped me write this//
"I cracked meee toes!" shouted Red to Purple.
Purple responded by saying, "Get some Vaparu mon'."
Red questioned, "What's Vaparu?"
Purple said, "I heard it cures things from colds to broken limbs!"
     Red then pulled a Vaparu out of his spine pockets and chucked the container at his feet without realizing only the stuff inside helps, and not the container. Red felt his feet start to hurt more and more with rising pain in his toes.
Red then screeched, "I HAVE BEEN HURTEDEDED! PURPLE, YOU LIAR! THAT MAKES IT HURT MORE!" "Is it because you chucked the container at your feet, DUMBASS?!" Purple said slowly with sarcasm. "Woah Puhple dat is bog Brein facts rite der. Go back to stupid." Red s m a c k i e the back of Puhple's heed.
"Wot did I say?"
"Let's get donuts."
"O h, o k" They both zoomed on outta there. Once they made it to their stash of snaccs, Papaya stuffed his face instantly. He eventually found these donuts, but they weren't ordinary donuts. They were pot donuts. Puppy's pupils went smol and he started to wave his arms everywhere. "Sick moves m8. Gimme sum of dat." He ate a pot donut and his pupils went smol too. Foam came out of their mouths and they started making weird noises.
"BRO LET'S GO PLAY LAZER TAG WITH REAL LAZERS."
"GOOD IDEA."
As thing one and two were entering the control room, the pilot started telling them they couldn't be in there because they were doing repairs. However, Red and Purple were having none of it.
They shoved him aside and simultaneously began shooting the laser cannons while saying, "Pew, pew... pew, pew, pew!"
The pilot shouted, "STOP USING THE LASERS, IF YOU CONTINUE TO, THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IT WILL DESTROY THE SHIP INSTEAD."
However, Red and Purple were to busy shooting meteorites and space ice-cream trucks to listen. Eventually, the room started flashing red.
"WARNING: LASER PRESSURE TO HIGH" the computer kept repeating the message.
"OH SO WE PARTYING NOW." Purple began to default dance.
"MAN THE COMPUTER HAS SOME SICK RAP," Red joined him. They pulled kazoos out off thin air and began playing the invader Zim theme, the background having the computer's message playing. "WOO HOO," They both yelled. The pilot and navigators gave up and shot themselves. "Hey Pp." "Yeah?" Pp looked at Reed.
"Why do I hear-" A big explosion interrupted Readed's sentence. They two were shot away and landed on earth very roughly which made the earth commit boom boom.
T H E E N D