32

aspen's point of view:

"i am so tired," steph complained, sprawled along the back seat, her legs on top of mine.

"we're almost to the motel thing, think you can last another ten minutes?" william laughed, looking at us in the mirror.

"no promises i'll be awake when we get there." she mumbled, eyes already shut.

"we're getting front seat tomorrow," i stated, leaning forward.

"who says i want to drive with you tomorrow?" william sassed, scrunching up his face at me jokingly.

"please, you're obsessed with me."

kasperi laughed at that, "she's not wrong."

"whatever." he rolled his eyes with a smile. "just don't see how us fairly tall men sitting in the cramped up backseats while two tiny girls sit in the front is fair."

"you'll learn to deal pumpkin." i smiled.

willam rolled his eyes before pulling off and into a worn down looking motel. "did she make it?"

"nope, she's passed out solid." i replied as the car came to a stop. i immediately unbuckled myself and hopped out of the car stretching out my stiff limbs.

"alright, i just got a text from the rest of the group and both cars won't be here for at least another twenty minutes. i'm going to go to to the main desk and get everything figured out with our rooms." william said already walking off into the main part of the building.

"are you having a good time so far?" kasperi asked.

"yeah, i am." i smiled, thinking about all the fun we had today from just talking and belting along to songs. "this week is going to be good. spur of the moment things typically bring the best experiences."

"wise." he nodded.

"alright aspen, you have three choices for your room buddy; me, kappy or matthews." william said he tossed me a key.

definitely not auston. "i'll share a room with kasperi."

-

"alright, the bathroom is all yours." i announced.

"thanks." kasperi took off his shirt before walking in the bathroom and i couldn't help but stare.

"fuck," i mumbled to myself. i don't think i've ever been so attracted to a guy before and all i saw was him shirtless, geez.

i walked over to my bed and started rearranging it in hopes it would distract my mind from running wild, it didn't really seem to help. i was getting too warm so i hauled off my sweater, leaving me in shorts and a bra, while looking for a shirt.

"hey so i was thinking- oh wow," my head snapped up, eyes locking on kasperi, who was only in his boxers. we were both visibly checking each other out when out of nowhere i was overcome with a surge of confidence (or maybe better described as overcome with lust).

before i could talk myself down i rushed over to kasperi, placed both hands on his face and kissed him. it didn't take long for him kiss me back and before i knew it we were feverishly kissing one another, our little bit of clothing flying in all directions.