34

aspen's point of view

"oh finally, fuckkkk." william groaned, stretching. "i am never sitting in the backseat again."

"you're so overdramatic," i replied as i grabbed my bags from the back of the vehicle.

"excuse you, i'll have you know that i am not overdramatic. you just don't understand the pain, as you stand at like four feet meanwhile i'm six feet." he glared at me.

"first off, i'm not that short. and kasperi is taller than you, and has he complained at all about being cramped up? have you heard him whine? no, therefore you're overdramatic."

"has anyone ever told you guys that you two argue more than an old married couple?" steph asked in amusement.

"we do not," i started only to have steph get me a look. "okay, maybe we do, but it's out of love. mostly."

"you hear that everyone? aspen loves meeee," he sang, catching everyone's attention.

"don't push it." i tried to hide my smile but it was no use. he may be annoying but i genuinely care about him.

"this is the last overnight stop, right? only one more day of driving before we get there?" mitch asked while wrapping an arm around steph.

"yeah, by tomorrow night we'll be there." kasperi replied.

"room with me tonight?" william asked, taking the bags from my grip before i could even answer,

"yeah sure," i replied.

"okay so sydney and matt, me and mitch, aspen and will, zach and alannah will be in sharing rooms." steph started. "what about morgan, kasperi and auston?"

"i don't care honestly." auston replied.

"i'm rooming by myself." kasperi spoke quickly, looking at me slyly.

"alright, i guess it's settled then."

-

"oh my god i'm starved, we should order room service." william groaned, sprawled across this bed.

"this isn't a fancy hotel, it's a motel. they don't have room service." i replied.

"oh. true." he said, visibly disappointed.

"it's late anyway, you should go to sleep." i said, looking at my phone for at least the tenth time in the last half an hour; a message from kasperi displayed across the screen.

kasperi👄👅
want to come to my room when wills asleep? i'm in room 6a :)

"but i want to stay up and talk to you." he pouted, eyes half closed as he spoke.

"we're going to be in the car together all day tomorrow, we'll have plenty of time to talk then." i replied. "plus, it's past 12am."

"ugh fine, night. love you." he mumbled, turning in to face the wall.

"you too," i replied.

i texted kasperi once i was sure william was asleep, letting him know i'd be over shortly. i rushed into the bathroom and started freshening up, my phone went off with a flirty message from kasperi and i couldn't help but blush while feeling my stomach twist in knots. this boy makes me feel some type of way...