CHAPTER TWO

The one thing that Seo probably only ever cared about, was Charms

The one thing that Seo probably only ever cared about, was Charms. She didn't have a logical explanation for it, except for that it just fascinated her.

It was also probably the only time anyone that knew her had seen a different side of her.

She smiled and lightened up from her usual bored expression. Surprisingly, it was probably the only thing that got Seo into a conversation ever. However, other than that, if it was anything, not Charms related, she would go back to her apathetic persona.

During the four years, her expertise for the subject was just about nearing the N.E.W.T level. However, she'd have to wait just like everyone else aiming for the levelled class, since it was only appropriate—or to her at least, considering she was recommended to advance in the class, yet, Seo had rejected it saying she wanted to learn in the proper pace.

That was the only thing that had Seo's attention—however, the Ravenclaw had not realized that her, herself had gotten the attention of a certain Weasley.

The very male that she purposely prayed to never cross paths with, condoning that he was nothing but a nuisance. It was what she had conceived as so since he was the essence of someone who'd only bring her a world of hindrances.

The question she had asked herself the very moment was 'What in Merlin's name had she done to end up in the current situation'

She was up against a wall as a palm rested to the side of her head and Louis Weasley standing before her with an 'up to no good' grin.

Seo had considered using magic against the male, but then she came to the conclusion that she wouldn't even waste something she loved on someone she found inconvenient.

One, she was shrewd enough to know better to let it be her defence, and second, she knew the dismay that'd follow of harming the ever so perfect idolized male before her.

"What do you want, Weasel" Seo sighed deeply saying in disinterest. Quite honestly, she'd do anything to just get away from whatever he had under his sleeve, but she vetoed it as an option since the situation might prolong to more than it's worth.

Louis has raised an eyebrow and stepped back completely taken off guard at the female before him. He was 'experimenting' or rather 'testing' his genes on the female before him. He was curious because Seo did not remember, but he sure did.

He's had times he crossed paths with her, but he always pondered why his Veela effects never worked on her. He knew despite only being one-eighth Veela, the power of influence still persisted strongly.

Unlike his sister's the power he had was beyond the control they had. So, while he spectated that his sisters had no issue with it, he did. So, it was new to him that there was one female that didn't fall for the charms he had no control of.

"You're different from the others, Seo Chang," He said slowly examining the female," And I can't help but want to figure out why"