CHAPTER FOURTEEN

When Louis had properly introduced Seo to his family—He swore that she had some kind of magical effect on each of them

His parents and sisters loved her the instant they met her.

At one point, his own sister's pretty much kidnapped Seo and left him to his own for hours. He didn't panic, however, knowing that they'd be fine.

It left him time to spend with his parents, who had ended up asking a lot of things from him. The usual, 'when' or 'where' did you meet. However, it had shocked him when he explained why she was special.

His mother had chuckled at the story and peered at Bill who shared the same smile," It means she is definitely the one" Fleur stated lovingly

Louis blinked rapidly at her statement," Really?"

Bill was next to speak as he held Fleur's hand," At first, I thought it was a myth—or maybe my time spent breaking curses, that I assumed I was immune to the influence of a Veela. So, it didn't come to me as a surprise that your mother had no effect on me. However, I later learned from your grandmother that it meant if the influence did not work—that person was most likely the person you are fated with"

"So" Louis placed his hands on the table eyeing his parents," You think that's what Seo and I are? Soulmates?"

Fleur hummed but shook her head," I wouldn't say that is entirely true. I truly think you and her are meant to be either way, but when you come across a person that doesn't fall for your Charm, it means they are special, nonetheless"

"Fate, huh?"

"In a way, yes—but don't let that be your reason" Bill alleged seriously," Love for who they are inside and out"

Louis obviously understood those words and he was way ahead of it. He loved Seo more than he could even describe it. She did not only change him, but she also taught him a lot over the three years they remained friends.

He knew that she was definitely going to be his wife one day.

"Your sisters are very entertaining to be around" Seo commented as the pair walked alongside each other a few miles away from his home.

It was the next day after his talk with his parents and he only got Seo back the next morning since his sisters decided to prolong their day with her into a sleepover.

"It's not ordinary hearing someone come back from a day with my sisters with a compliment such as yours" Louis contradicted the statement as if it was a joke, but Seo narrowed her gaze at him.

"They said you'd say something like that"

Louis laughed and hugged her arm playfully," But you have to be on my sideee~"

"I'll think about it" Seo added as she returned the arm embrace," Though, only when I'm in a good mood"

"Traitor"

"With lots of love"