CHAPTER EIGHT

Seo Chang had not experienced many things in her life, but it was that way because she just didn't take any initiatives that led to it changing drastically

However, despite not undergoing many things, it didn't mean she was a stranger to her own emotions. Sure, she had questions about those foreign, but the basic anger, sadness and happiness were not unfamiliar.

Within those three, she was definitely not a stranger to anger. For in her time with the minimal contact she had with others, she still had moments of experiencing the emotion.

Anger

So, when the moment was brought to her attention—Seo Chang never held back. Though she was a natural unsharpened person, but when angered she had twice the callousness that slipped her tongue.

The way her face turned red and her eyes glazed, was almost frightening as a Veela's whose face had transformed to their harpy-like features. Though maybe it was an exaggeration on Louis' point of view, it was still imprinted.

He lasts least expected to see was Seo come to his defence.

A female that Louis recognized as one of his fangirl's had approached an unaware Seo in the secluded hall. Although, he was not near the encounter, but afar, it didn't stop him from going over to stop whatever the jealous female had in mind for Seo.

However—when the incoming threat of 'Stay away from Louis' followed by 'He is only playing with you'

The Weasley had not expected to see Seo who was not acknowledging the female but just reading a book to lower it with a scowl on her usual monotone appearance.

"You know, for someone who claims to 'adore' or 'fancy' someone—Saying such things as 'He is only playing with you' is quite an insult to him" Seo raised her voice each moment a word left her lips," If you admire someone saying such things are unfair to Louis"

The caught off female gawked as she prepared to argue back but Seo stood up and brought herself directly in front of her," If you dare say anything remotely related to him again, that would assume Louis' own actions, I can not promise you that I'll let you walk away without enduring a hex from your's truly"

The female scoffed with a bright red face and quickly made her retreat.

Seo, on the other hand, unconsciously raised a hand to her chest and cheek. She was surprised but also proud of her actions.

"You know, you could have just let her say what she wanted. I wouldn't have mind it" Louis approached saying nonchalantly by habit. As each word left his lips he instantly wanted to take it back, because he was feeling wholesome and happy for what she did.

Besides his own family, no one ever came to his defence like that.

"I said what was needed," Seo said blankly while narrowing her eyes," It was quite rude"

"You could have got hurt" Louis tried to find a reason, yet again feeling bad for not thanking her.

Seo frowned while crossing her arms," I'll do it again, you can't stop me" She ended with a huff and walked away with heavy steps.

Louis raised his hands to his face and groaned," You seriously will be the end of me, Seo Chang" He whispered in both embarrassment and guilt, each emotion battling for dominance.