CHAPTER SEVEN

Seo did not quite understand why she suddenly started to allow herself into conversating freely with Louis Weasley

After all, it had only been a couple of weeks since the male had entered her unchanging life.

In the beginning, when the Weasley would approach her, she ignored him. Ignored as in not answering him at all and waiting for him just to walk away.

However, that social experiment failed and so she decided not to continue the façade of ignorance. So, while she still didn't conversate with him, she at least started to acknowledge him.

She was surprised to see herself start and take the initiative on approaching. Though, instead of second-guessing her choice, she realized that it was not half as bad as she expected. In fact, when she started to spend most of her free time with the Weasley, she saw the genuine look in his eyes.

She didn't openly say it, but she couldn't help but feel like despite being popular—he was actually lonely.

When at night in the dorms, she found herself unable to sleep because she was thinking of how Louis was similar to her in some ways.

While she did find a lot of things troublesome, she was unsure how and why Louis Weasley had no longer fell under that category.

Maybe it was when Seo had heard the conversation between him and his family members. Despite finding it a weird notion that occurred, she was the one who approached the females and told them the information that Louis wanted to know.

She freely told them and left the girls speechless as she walked away saying nothing more.

Instead it had left Lucy and Dominique with an inkling that maybe their Little Lou was not the only one interested.

The girls respected not to interfere and just pass the information that seemed to be no secret after all. In their place of comfort, they just silently cheered the two on without meddling.

"Hey, Weasel" Seo approached the male walking in the corridor himself.

Louis softly chuckled and turned his head slightly as the female came into step next to him. He lifted half of his lips," Are you ever going to just call me Louis?"

Seo ignored his words as she raised a hand to her chin," Listen, I want to try something. I was wondering if you could entertain my curiosity for a moment"

The male stopped walking and froze for a moment. He was nervous, to say the least because this was not the first time those words left her lips.

The first time she said it, she had asked him if he could explain why a couple near them was snogging. It was not that she didn't know what the action was, but just the idea of it. He remembered nearly spatting his pumpkin juice, considering it was in the Great hall that she asked him the question.

At that moment, he wanted to unconsciously hex the couple for their PDA, but he decided against it not wanting to cause a scene for no reason.

"Uh...Sure" He answered hesitantly and waited for the question.

However, instead of saying anything Seo walked in front of him and wrapped her arms around his torso and started to embrace him.

Louis Weasley was left frozen in place at the action as his eyes widened. He waited for a few awkward minutes until she finally let go.

Seo tilted her head as she stepped back," Hmm...I still don't get it. I'm sure the book said I'd feel something here" She added placing her hand on her chest.

"Merlin, what are you reading?!" He asked as he tried to hide his embarrassment

"Just some light reading, nothing to worry about" She concluded and turned walking away.

Thus far once more, leaving the male unable to comprehend the enigma that she was.