Ch. 1

I was sitting on Zayn's lap after an epic concert. The pride I felt in my heart for him was unparalleled- he's come so far.
"You all right?" He asked in his sexy accent. "Your eyes are glazed over. You on that molly again?"
"No," I responded. "Just thinking about you."
He smiled down at me.
"Yummy lovey, I have a question to ask you," he said.
"What is it?"
He got on one knee, looking up at me with such love and devotion in his eyes I felt weak.
"Will you marry me, snookums?"
I screamed, then fainted.

I woke up in the limo after Zayn's solo show.
"You alright, bitch?" Asked Zayn.
"I'm all good," I responded "but we should go see your fans and tell them to good news."
We walked out of the limo, Zayn holding the door for me. His fans had come to accept me as a representative for all teen girls, and almost loved me more than him.
Almost.
Of course, there were some ugly jealous hoes who wanted me dead- for instance, my sister.
Who was right in front of me.
"Madison?" I asked, shocked. I hadn't seen my identical twin in years.
Madison gasped, then quickly schooled her features into a fake smile. She's so basic- I would never fake my emotions like that. I'm not like these fake girls, I don't care about what other people think of me.
"I'm Madison Beer." She said to Zayn with her fake sultry smile. She was wearing teeny tiny jean shorts that barely covered her ass and an even smaller crop top. She's such a slut, unlike me. I wear only jeans and modest t-shirts because I'm a classy bitch and not like these other hoes. I don't care about appearances.
Like she could read my thoughts, Madison turned toward me.
"So, I see that after leaving me with John (our evil father) you shacked up with some celeb. You're such a whore!"
I could feel the blood rush to my face and shame well in my stomach. She was right. I had let Zayn bam bam in my ham. I was a whore.
Zayn, being my prince, stepped up to me.
"Shut the fuck up, SLUT. You're just jealous that you're a less hot identical version of my sweetie pie. Go die."
Madison burst into tears and ran into the sunset.