Ch.6

Jackson told me that he was staying with his coven in Cleveland, hiding out because he was on trial for murder. Not me, some other bitch who he apparently dated before me.
Slut.
"How did you know where he was?" I asked Jackson. He looked at me with a glimmer in his aquamarine orbs and murmured "Caroline, I have something to tell you."
Oh shit, not this again.
"I'm the illegitimate Prince of England. My father, Prince William, fucked a horse when he was 15. He was really struggling. She got preggo, and I came out. The royal family has hid me in shame for my whole life."
My own crystal orbs welled with tears. I couldn't believe that a single person had suffered this much.
"Wow," I sniffled. "You're the most oppressed person on this planet. You deserve the world. After we finish with Zayn, let's topple democracy in Europe and instate you as monarch."
"Okay, first off," interjected the uglier version of me. "We were literally abused by our father for years. Second of all, the atrocities that occurred under the monarchy's colonization destroyed the lives of millions of indigenous people and Europeans alike."
"Fuck you, whore."
Jackson pulled me into his princely arms and carried me to Cleveland, leaving annoying Madison behind.