1 - The Moon.

Konstantina POV.
Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we are bound forever with those we share blood, and while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength, or our deepest regret. Someone once told me when back then which is my biggest sole regret in life -" It seems you’re always willing to watch the world burn as long as you survive". Always and Forevermore.". You sound like Elijah Mikaelsion Ya know. I turn around to see Gia says smoking. Your Gonna get into trouble G I gasp. Ohh She shakes faking it. I giggled. So Are you tryna to somehow contact your beloved boyfriend? Gia says. I just want to now what even Happened - I-------------------------
Hey girls It's time Dad says as he sniffs. I frowned. Gia sighs. Who died? I said getting used to death over here lately. Karla Henderson Heir to Primordial Most Lethality and Feared. May she rest in peace and quiet I Whispered. Let's go Girls Dad says.
After we got done with the 1HR Funeral Ceremony I was in my room Finishing the last of the thing I need for the spell. I needed blood from every wolf pack as part of the ritual. I quickly started to chant before a rush of fire which was small thank God lit up in front of me. Showing 3 words - 'He's Gone Now'. Before it disappeared.

(Pretend this is Kosta crying!)

Please make it stop it hurts I cried out. 
One of the wolves probably heard me and quickly rushed in. Kosta what's wrong!? I instantly knew who it was. Nik Mikealsion The son of Keelin and Freya Mikaelsion they let us take him in after his burst lead to his triggering his wolf side. Which was about 8 months ago exactly. He's gone I Whispered. Dainel I said after a minute. Nik sighed. Listen You know, over the years, I've had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, Loss of hope and will  and triumphs. With some  time, they all begin to run together, but you will find the real moments are vibrant. The rest just fades away. Your pain will fade. I promise you Kosta Nik says putting a hand on my shoulder. You two are coming with me A voice rang. Tristan De Martel I gasp. Back from the ocean after hm? Almost 30 years He said then snapped Nik's neck before rushing and grabbing me as he's way older and more experience in fighting than I am and I couldn't risk Nik's death.

23 Minutes Later.
I tried that already Kosta Nik whispers. As I was yanking the chains trying to break free. And that He continue to say. I sighed. Once we get an opportunity to fight our way out do it - I'll hold them off since they did more damaged to you I said . Nik? I said as his eyes closed again.
"Listen Kosta I don't think imma get the chance - to to fight - I love you Kosta he says crying. No Nik we're getting out of her---------------------------

The only way to kill a hybrid is to Take his head or -
Then I was trying to break the chains but they're was pumping more Venom in our system.

As Tristan ripped Nik's heart out I yelled in vain of A sweet And Loving Guy who was the son of the Original Witch, and son of a Werewolf Keelin. No! I screamed in pain as I was shaking so bad back and fourth as His head layed back in the chair his eyes are open but there is nothing there.