Chapter 5 - The Choice + I was Feelin Epic.

Kosta 😍😍😍😍😍🧡🧡🧡🧡❤️❤️❤️🖤.

Kosta POV.
I've broken my curse so forever I'm a Trihbrid(Vampire Witch and Wolf). We're safe all of the remaining wolves. My best friend who's Only a vampire (Sarah Marulx) Married a wolf Is Queen of New Orleans. It's only been 3 weeks but It's been good around here, no bad energy or bad guys exacting Revenge knock on wood I thought. The course of my life for me Our blood - Family Above All Isn't that rich? I mean The Originals made this vow. Davina and Kol are blessed with a kid. Hopefully it's a mini Davina and Kol combined I'm sure she/he be very handsome/Beautiful either way. As of right now I'm trying to remember what my parents and my siblings would be tellin me right now. 
How you treat your family is an indication of how you would treat other people because whatever you do to them, you will never be afraid to do it to other people.  Family could be a lot of things, beautiful, strong, helpful, supportive and it could also be choking. Remember treat others how you want them to treat you in situations" my dad would always say. Hey Alpha Kosta! Ava screams. Yes my little warrior princess? I said snapping out of my thoughts. I think Aiden is transitioning She says kinda scared as she's the youngest of the Wolf clan at 9. Okay sweetie thank you I'll go help him I said get the others in the cabin okay? I said. I will Kosta! She says skipping. I ran and stopped hearing screams grow louder. Aiden I said as he turn around in pain. He- Help me K---------------------------------- IT HURTS! He screams. Listen to me okay? You have to keep going I know it hurts but once your done it'll get easier and the pain will be less your strong your way better than anyone else okay? Fight I said. Is he okay? Marcel's voice came through. I turn my head and smiled. He's getting there I said. Marcel nods. I found something he says. Will you two take it somewhere else! Aiden yells as his yellow eyes appeared. I looked at Marcel. I'll found you in a bit I gotta go pick up Maya and Kaleb anyways Marcel says kissing me. Kay Have fun I said smacking his butt as he walked away. He then looked at me funny before laughing as he flashed to go get his trainee vamps.

Hey Alpha Kosta.
I turn around to see Mona One of the last Vaaux Wolves left. Hey what's up I smiled. Well I need a favor from you she says biting her lip. What's wrong? I said inching closer to Mona. Well I think my little brother and sister is being abused in their Foster home and legally I cannot be their "mother" and I just want to be able to save them She says. I got a few friends let me call them up okay? I said. Thanks I'll go get some supplies ready and the car she says smiling. I nodded before calling Danny a very good friend. Hey Dan listen I may have a foster home situation, and I need to be able to prove legally that I'm safe or the sibling can somehow I said. As he explained, A noise came it was like voices whispering. Okay hold up Danny watch your back be there shortly I said as that was the key word. Okay Danny says as I hung up.

I'll make it quick if you show yourself now Coward I said slithering