7 - 973

"They told you was a nobody they was completely wrong Kosta of  Primordial Marlux and Primamar."

After Queen of New Orleans proclaims  that Skaikru(New name for hybrids packs that's instinct) and Ice Nation(Lannister Eldest of Wolves are now enemies, Kosta flees(after killing Josie and Lizzie and Also Davina).A group of Ice Nation warriors catches up to her in a field overlooking a cliff.

After she defeats two people at once — because of course she does .

Kosta Stop it! Hope says as she tries to grab me. He wants you alive! She yells. I stopped and grinned. Who? I said inconclusively. Marcel - he wants you to feel pain of all of his fallen family she says.

Well...

Rot in hell bitchhhhhhh! I said before slapping her as Hope then slides the sword into my abdomen causing me to step over the cliff.

'Hope finally bests her. Hope seems as stunned as the audience is by this development, as she watches Kosta stagger off a cliff and says respectfully, “Your fight is over.” While The strongest witch Of All - Hope could easily be a black-and-white Lady Macbeth villain, it’s yet another moment that humanizes her. Yet again Hope uses the good inside her much like her late mom Hayley Marshall Kenner'.

Wisely, Kosta does not give up and die like most,  Almost immediately, we’re clued into her survival. Improbably, she’s alive after falling a thousand feet off a cliff, and her horse(named after Davina to only agonize Kol Mikealsion more) is there to rescue her. Therefore Kosta's "Real Family" is finally getting the message to kill All Wolves and vampires who don't bow down to Pramfire8Primordial(Prayfire and Primordial) . But it's too late the 12 million Soliders as a ploy for Kosta's escape has already bow down to someone she knows very well.But unfortunately, although we know she still breathes, Marcel doesn’t. When Elijah(came across Hope and Kosta fighting and Hope slammed Elijah into the trees to stop him from saving Kosta and Hope deliver the news that KOSTA is dead., he breaks down in a way we haven’t seen since Klaus killed his whole family. Even when their relationship has soured of late, Kosta has always been crucial to his sense of purpose. Just 6 whole months in this new Wave of peace Marcel is in the lowest and darkest place he could possibly be. Kosta's is gone, the world is ending, he’s in prison, and Queen of Orleans is about to seize his home and kill his remaining found family. As Marcel broke down way harder similarly to Davina's death and even tho that Davina died at the hands of Kosta he still has love for her and her remodeling. I did everything! I stopped your people from dying Kosta! And your A Petrova? You've never seen revenge I PROMISE YOU! Marcel says getting closer to kill me I flinched but quickly recompensed myself.

Marcel I said.
Then he grabs me and I gasp as the flashback of Hope telling him I was dead.

“It was a good death".

Where is she? I yelled.
As Elijah  then grabs Swords and knifes .
It's Kosta's Hope says before dropping them to the ground.
I yelled out .
No! I cried.
My beautiful Wife I Whispered.
Then back to reality.
I looked up at Marcel.
I'm so so sorry! I'll bring her - I'll bring everybody back! I promise! I will! I said breaking down as tears flow out. Kosta they're already forgave you Marcel says. I shook my head. How? It wasn't their time to go and - I did what I thought I I had to do - Survive and Kill I hate Myself. Stop it okay? Let me help you okay? Marcel grabs me before we leap fast.