Klijah🖤❤️🔫

Klijah started years ago as Kosta didn't know she was born a few 100 years ago but was dessicated until she wasn't by the same witch, Then she was growing old so the witch reverse it and she got to grow up from age 7 as she was taken at age 14 for killing someone by accident when she started a fire nearby her bayou camp. Then sinking ship as Same with Katherine Pierce she was so bound as to why Elijah didn't believe in love/true at all and said that she couldn't accept nor be with him. What's the point of living without your lover? Day before she gotten hexed. Elijah ended up growing so close to her In 1923(been with Elijah for now 4 year's met In 1919 in Italy and went to England Europe. After being hexed and her return , Her mom Dream made Elijah promise that he'll let Kosta go and honor her by letting her live her life. Elijah agreed to that deal as He was made to believe that she be cursed just like Hayley Marshall Kenner, Gia, Tatia. So he let her go until he was hexed as Dream was the one who ordered the hex on Klaus and Elijah. Unknowingly to Kosta Elijah was there for her when she was hurting and turning into a wolf for 5 years without her being bound. "I saw Elijah. You were right, he found something he wanted to fix. He's gonna help me.". Elijah wanted to let Kosta know that she wasn't just a beast or a little slave and she wasn't a monster. He would put little unsigned notes for Kosta in the woods when dream seen and had the hex be hunted on Klaus then Elijah. Elijah never opened up the way he did with Kosta she knew things that even Hayley nor Klaus knew. Their love was bound to be in 3 words - Trust, Love and Understanding. Similar to Gia and Elijah Marcel believed Elijah couldn't help what's broken. As in peace Hayley predicted that Elijah would chose Kosta and he would help her and their love was that he couldn't just leave her even though he was made to my many. Before she was tapped into her Vampire side, Wolf Side Elijah taught her self defense, In Live and Let Die, Elijah taught Kosta. how to fight. After an exchange of instructions and his actions, Kosta  manages to pin Elijah to the wall, as they both simultaneously say Elijah's last line of instructions during the session. As Elijah believe she was the strongest of her siblings despite being the youngest, Due to her willingness to let Elijah pretend she was being beaten her strategy to be like Katherine Pierce. Klaus preferred to have Klijah instead of Hayley and Elijah even Elijah himself believed that Their love was more real and based on their understanding and patience and True On everything as Everyone felt Halyey and Elijah's was based on lust, Sex and Promises and also heartbreaks.