Chapter Forty Five.

"Okay, who ate Jane's cake!" Carlos's voice echoes through Evie's House, causing Mal to chuckle as she left, a gift in her hand as she walks down.

"Well look here. We got ourself a Queen" Josh says as himself and Audrey walk out of the mist. Mals eyes widen at the sound of his voice.

"Josh?" She asks hopeful until she actually saw him. His eyes. They were absorbed into darkness, with just an etch of green energy surging around. "Oh my god. What happened to you." She says as she tries to walk over to him, but to no avail. He steps back.

"Oh, didn't you hear? I took over the Isle. Ohhh you should see it now. You thought people feared you before? You should see them with me. I get why you roll with a crew. So much easier to install fear" He says with a grin. "Oh I took down the Cartel aswell. It was actually rather easy." He brags, and Mal steps forward slightly.

"I heard you also took out the Eternals. And freed the kids they had as slaves. You know two of them kids right now are in this house. Because of you, Josh. Because you care about them." She pleads.

"I don't hurt kids." He sniffs.

"Josh, Audrey. This isn't you. You're both under my mother's Curse! Remember, the Coranation? When you fought her?" Mal pushes but Audrey steps forward, causing Mal to step back herself.

"You won't get through to him" A girl yells from behind Mal, which visually angered Josh. Mal turns to see a girl with insanely bright blue eyes, nearly white.

"Who are you?" Mal asked.

"Josh's sister, Anna. Long story." She says quickly.

"I warned you next time I saw you, I'd kill you Anna. Do you really wanna push me" He says as his hands ignite with a black flame, but Anna's hand sizzles with white electricity.

"I don't think you want to try it" She stands her ground.

"Give me the Sceptre!" Mal yells as she brings out her knives and lunges for Audrey, who narrowly steps back and smirks at Mal.

"Theres the real Mal" She chuckles as she brings the end of he staff across Mal's face as she twirls forward and brings the staff across the other side of Mals face. Mal stands her ground and charges forward, sending quick blows which Audrey is only just able to dodge. "I wonder what Ben would say seeing you try to commit murder" She jabs, which angers Mal more as her strikes become faster and Harder.

Josh and Anna had already engaged in a fight, but the two complimented each others fighting style too well. Josh's aggressive offense did nothing against Anna's clam defense, and he couldn't break through. Each strike was blocked, each blast of Fire was discarded to the side.

"I've had enough of this!" Audrey yells as she slams the scepter against the floor and a blinding white light engulfs Mal, and the two escape in a purple mist. Anna looks around for Josh and Audrey but they had gone.

"Mal!" Evie yells as she runs over to her, Carlos, Jay and Celia not far behind her. Jay quickly squares up to Anna, reaching for his own dagger but Mal reaches out to grab him. But her hand was now all wrinkled up. And so was the rest of her. She had been rapidly aged.

"She's not with them." Mal croaks.

"Who are you?" Evie asked.

"Anna. Josh's sister" Anna replies, and instantly a knife is pressed against he neck by Celia.

"You're Anna? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PUT US THROUGH! WE LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COME AND SLAUGHTER US FOR MONEY!" she yells in anger, her eyes blazed with rage.

"Trust me, I know. I hold my hands up. But I won't ever ditch my brother. And now I know that he is under a curse, Im going to help you cure him." Anna pushes the knife from her throat as if it was nothing.