Chapter Fifty

"So, what's our next stop." Mal huffs as they all exit the School.

"Well Me and Audrey caused Ben to go full Beast. So we should really get him under control." Josh sighs and everyone looks at him with raised eyebrows.

"Hey, we didn't kill him!" He throws his hands in the air. Mal nods as she looks at the guys.

"You lot should go find Ben. We should go look in the dorms. It's where she's most likely to have left something." Mal says and Uma smirks slightly.

"Sounds like we are going with my plan. You know, the one I came up with like 3 hours ago." Uma says to Mal.

"Yeah, well it's the most obvious plan" Mal admits and Uma smirks.

"Uma said it first" Gil calls out and Uma nods.

"See, my plan."

"Whatever" Mal rolls her eyes causing Uma to laugh and the group split up. Josh and Anna share looks before joining their respective groups.

***

"Dude, you still got Ben's track?" Carlos asks as he bends down to Dude and strokes under his chin.

"Yeah. He's nearby." Dude says before running off into the woods without warning, Carlos sighs as he looks around.

"Well we're probably best off waiting here. He's probably gone for a shit" Carlos explains.

"So, talking dog... When?" Josh says as their eyes meet and burst out into laughter.

"When Mal had her identity crisis, I was trying to tell Jane how I felt. I asked Mal to make me a potion to make me say what I'm feeling.... And dude took it. Made him able to talk" Carlos explains.

"Wow. I missed so much. I wish I hadn't become so enveloped with myself. If only I had come for help with the curse than run to the Isle... I'm sorry man" Josh apologises.

"You don't need to apologise, Man. You're good." Carlos pats his back.

"Boss, Have ya tried these berries?" Harry asks as he leans through a Berry Bush, with one on the tip of his hook.

"Good aren't they? Have as many as you want, Harry." Josh smiles as both him and Gil delve into the fruity delight.

"I forgot how bad it is on the Isle. Fighting for food, and even then its just your bread, porridge type thing." Jay admits as he stands beside Carlos and Josh.

"Even with my rule, our Biggest luxury was butter for our bread." Josh comments, then realises what he said. "Sorry. Probably don't want to hear about it." He says before walking off through the woods, the four glance over. Harry stopping with a Berry between his lips.

"Harry, Was it all bad with Josh in charge?" Carlos asks and Harry shakes his head.

"Not at all. He was a good leader. But when this curse fully kicked in, he became alot less kind. Him and Audrey. But they had their moments. I couldn't of asked for a better cap'n", He smiles, then narrows his eyes at Carlos and Jay, pointing his hook at them. "You tell Uma that and ya dead" He threatens and they both laugh, walking past and patting either side of his shoulder.

"Secrets safe with us" Jay winks as they chase after Dude, Gil grabving as many berries as he can before giving chase.

****

"So, it must feel good having Josh back" Uma observes as they approach Audreys room.

"You have no idea" Mal sighs as she pushes the door open. "Anna... What was he like on the Isle?" She asks.