to jedha

15 minutes later 

I contacted jet and got him to prep 10 men to accompany me jyn, casian and k2SO i walked with jyn casian and k2 towards the redeemer i also contacted jet and my men saluted and i nod at them lets go me they say yes sir and boarded the ship and we took off for jedha, i get the men in the bridge and begin the briefing, alright men this is an imperial controlled planet so expect anything this is also a stealth mission, so lose the rebel insignia we cant be recognized they start removing the symbol keep a lookout for saw's militia also i know that saw is a little unstable aswell as his men they will attack anything and anyone so if you feel threatened by saws men if they're going to attack you then you have my permission to take them down understood sir yes sir they all reply now get prepared they all file out of the room.

1 hour later 

we arrive at jedha an ancestral home of the jedi it looks like that the empire is collecting kyber krystals from the temple what a disgrace how far we had fallen i grip my hand in a slight rage then release my hand and sigh sir we've arrived jet tells me alright get the men to the hanger door bridge crew keep the engines running we may need a quick escape yes sir i start walking towards the hanger doors casian a moment what is it general continue with the mission find saw my cmmander is in charge where are you going im going to look at the temple ruins contact me when you find saws rebels understood sir and i turn and grab a speeder and head off to the temple ruins.

It took me only 20 minutes to get to the temple the empire was still here i could sense only 30 troopers so i ignite my lightsaber the purple blade covers one side my face the troopers begin firing at me i slice a couple  of them and jump off my speeder and engage them with rage for degrading this once great temple, i finished off the troopers and i kneel on one knee dammit iv'e done it again, then this bright light appears in front of me then it fades,hmmm anger i feel in you young Bridger i kneel on both knees to see master yoda in front of me good to see you it is knight bridger likewise master yoda here why are you to learn knowledge of the jedi, the empire was taking kyber crystals from the temple i had to do this, understand i do but you must control yourself i'm sorry master need not you be, hard times these are come with me young one, i begin to follow him into the temple long has it been since last i was here what was this place master a temple of knowledge, it held many secrets i begin to hear a noise master i can feel something calling to me show me i begin to walk towards the sound, its behind this door sure you are hmm? yes then he moves his hand and uses the force to open the door and i continue moving towards the sound at the end of the hall was a orange kyber crystal and a holocron i show them to master yoda hmm a rare holocron that is how master contains a list of all force sensitive children in the galaxy and all forms of light sabers, wow that's amazing i say rebuild the jedi order you could as a master, at that moment i was shocked from becoming a padawan at 14 to a knight at 17 then a master at the age of 21 i was broken from my thoughts when master yoda asked me decide you must.

I wish to rebuild the order master then kneel and he grabs my light saber with the force and ignites the purple light illuminating the room it by the right of the council by the will of the force rise you will a master of the jedi order, leave i must meet again we will master bridger i hope so grandmaster then the bright light appears and then gone as is master yoda, jedi master ezra bridger hm has a nice ring to it then my comlink goes off bridger here general we've made contact with saw's rebels ok where are you on our way to saw's base ok on my way activate your transmitter beacon so i can follow understood sir then i hang up and i sigh time to go with i had more time to look around i look at the crystal in my hand and the holocron and i put them in my backpack and head back to my speeder and drive to saw's base.

 i contact the redeemer and tell them to head to saw's base i arrive at saw's base 10 minuts later just in time to see my men being brought inside at gunpoint i ignite my blade and i point it at saw's rebels and yell release them they look at me shocked NOW!! and they do and give them back their weapons the i deactivate my blade and place it on my belt and talk to saw's second in command where is saw Guerra this was he leads me to saw he looks like he's ready to fight casian that's enough Saw ezra bridger its been awhile yes it has release them, the rebel alliance needs your help, do they now he says with a hint of sarcasm don't do that saw, i need your help fighting the empire the alliance needs you they don't understand what the empire is capable of and what they've done i know what they've done saw.

They wont do what needs to be done i'm aware of that saw i'm sorry old friend its to late for me, my men may join you some of them don't go over board with my ideas but they fight the empire anyway tell them to head to my ship, i look to the others jyn casian lets go then there's a big explosion then my com bursts to life sir jedha city has been destroyed what its the weapon said saw that's why they've been using kyber crystals its time to go now we leave and run to the redeemer come on men and i look to saw's men if any of you wish to join follow me now then 30 of them head to my ship and we immediately take off and i run to the bridge lieutenant jump to hyperspace now on it sir then the familiar hyperspace lanes appear and then the picture of space appears nicely done pilot, get jyn, casian and jet up here and contact rebel command immediately.

so guys hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the lack of uploads with this one shot comment what you would like me to write next of a one shot also comment if you would like me to continue this through the original trilogy.

And remember the force will be with you always