to eadu to scarrif

The familiar faces of mon mothma bail organa and general draven pop up as holograms within the bridge of the redeemer, senators general, what have you learned general bridger, we have been shown a video of galen erso telling us about where the plans are jyn believes we can rescue her father i think he is the key to getting the death star plans we are going to eadu to rescue him wery well be carfeful we will send support said draven, what happened to jedha ezra says bail destroyed sir i'm sorry Ezra i know how important it was to you thank you senator id best get going we are almost there with that the conversation ends.

15 minutes later 

jet casian jyn k2 and myelf are rushing down the platform only to realise we are to late jyns fther is on the ground she rushes to him all of a sudden storm troopers fall out of the station, jet yells contact open fire take cover!!! i run to jyn and pull her away from her father and into cover we need to go no im sorry jyn we need to return to base i yell to 2 of my soldiers to get her on the ship i open fire and tell the men to fall back then i get a transmission saying that rebel ships are 2 minutes out lets get out of here now pilots, they take off and managed to get away just in time before the ships begin their bombing run, huge explosions are shown my men are all cheering all the way back to yavin.

I walk towards jyn and kneel down on one knee i'm sorry for you loss jyn thank you sir but he was all i had left of my family, i know how you feel jyn you do she replies yes i lost my parents when i was 7 back on my planet of lothal, this was back before any of this rebellion movement started i was alone for 8 years until i found the ghost crew my new family we've been together the whole time, then i head to the comms officer sir i need you to send a message to mon mothma and tell her to assemble the rebellion yes sir.    

1 hour later we return to yavin 4 we head straight for the command center to see all the rebellion in the midst of a heated discussion,

pause the video at 2:05

i begin to speak up jyn's right this is the only way we can get the plans to whoever does not agree to this mission your all cowards that sparks yelling who are you to speak that way general bridger i ignite my purple blade ENOUGH!!!, everyone goes silent and shocked i just watched one of the last temples of the jedi go down to pieces and your all arguing like there's no tomorrow we won't have a tomorrow if we don't act now!!,with that i leave and my men follow me out as do the rest of saws men that joined me, jyn comes up to me thank you general not a problem jyn then admiral raddus comes out well said bridger thank you admiral are you going to join us in the attack yes i will i don't care what the others say this needs to be done i will return to my ship and prepare my fleet it will take some time to prepare everything, very well admiral i will join you when your ready with that he leaves i look to my troops alright men what i'm about to ask you is suicide we've been through hell together those of you who do not wish to join this mission i will not hold it against you, jet speaks up i think i speak for us boss your right were with you to the end what say you MEN! SIR YES SIR!! alright men get some rest we leave in 1 hour they leave and i immediately head to the ghost to speak to kanan.

kanan he looks at me ezra whats wrong i need to talk to you its about jedi stuff ok whats up i pull out the holocron you have another holocron yes i found it when i was on jedha what when were you on jedha yesterday i went to the temple and master yoda was there he was yes he showed me the temple and i found this what does it contain he said it contains all forms of lightaber combat and forms and a list of all force sensitive children in the galaxy,

really yes i reply, there's something else kanan master yoda made me a jedi master he what seriously yes we can rebuild the jedi order kanan indeed but i need you to hold onto this for me until i get back why because i going to scarrif with the fleet to steal the death star plans there's a very high chance that i wont come back kanan, so i might as well do this kneel kanan i grab my light saber the the right of the council by the will of the force i dub thee jedi master of the jedi order we shake hands thank you ezra your welcome kanan you might want to study your form on this, now if you'll excuse me i need to see sabine, 

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

I use the force to find her and shes in our room painting i figured so i head in there and close the door and go up behind her and kiss her neck and she gasps mmm ezra i missed you i know and im sorry my love as i hug her she looks at me and says whats wrong im going on a mission again she says but you just got back i know i'm sorry there's a chance i may not come back so can you do me just one thing whats that she asks i pull out the ring and kneel on one knee will you make me the happiest man in the galaxy and marry me she flies her hands to her mouth and squeels yes yes yes ezra i will and she kisses me on the lips and make out way to the bed i use the force to lock the door and sabine turns on the sound proofing and we make out on the bed and we start to get naked i use the force to undo her bra and panties and i begin kissing her soft skin.

to her neck to her boobs to her stomach then lower to her vagina and she gasps and moans when i get there and start licking her and she holds my head there for me to not stop, after 5 minutes she flips me on my back and starts sucking me off it was awesome then she got on top of me and said what about protection bine fuck it i want your child ezra are you sure i've never been more sure in my life Ezra Bridger, she puts my dick inside of her and she moans in pleasure and we move in sync and we're both moaning together as one i begin picking up speed thrusting into her faster and faster until she screams ezra im cumming me to and we cum together an i thrust further into her as she screams in straight pleasure and as we finish we kiss and hold eachother then sabine says thank you ezra bridger for giving me your child your welcome sabine wren bridger. 

ok guys sorry that was a really long chapter hope you are enjoying these stories.

may the force be with you always