So, What's The Plan?

"You're the worst best friend ever!" Kong shouted in the middle of the crowded corridor of their school.

Okay, Arthit prided himself of being the dramatic one between the two but at that moment, Kong standing there, face red and tears threatening to roll down any moment, Kong really took the cake for that time.

Maybe it was Arthit's fault..... Maybe? It was definitely Arthit's fault!

What was he expecting for Kong to react when he had been avoiding the other like plague.

Even when Kong had desperately tried to reach out to him, Arthit had managed to block every way he could, be it locking the door of his balcony or his room or settling at the back of the class.

So it was bound to Kong storm at him, that too in the middle of the hallway.

"Kong-"

"I've been trying to reach out to you! Do you know what I've been going through? How much I need you right now!" Kong shouted as if he didn't care if there were other students, classmates even.

"Listen to me just once!" Kong grabbed Arthit's wrist rather tightly, Arthit tried to calm Kong down but Kong already had unshed tears in his eyes.

Arthit froze, "What happened, Kong?" He asked, suddenly concern taking over him.

"I broke up with Deer."

Arthit tried to stop himself from widening his eyes and suppressed the surprised gasp that threatened to escape.

"What? When?" He asked instead.

Kong looked away, suddenly aware of the students around.

"Sorry." Kong uttered, realising he made a scene of the two, he crouched down to his books that Arthit helped him to pick up.

"Don't be upset, Kong... I was just.... I just needed some space-"

"Space?" Kong glared, fresh tears making their way in his eyes.

"Since when did you want space from me, Arthit? You literally shared everything with me and I am there for you, every time you needed me but, suddenly you're not." He said and Arthit looked down, soon enough they were making their way out.

Their houses were not very far from the school, so usually the two walked their way home, it had been a long time since they walked together like that.

For the first time in like forever, Arthit hesitated to keep his arm around his best friend's shoulders, Kong still looked upset but he wasn't speaking anything either, it felt more awkward and it felt strange.

Things had never been awkward between them, Arthit admitted that this was his fault after all.

"When?" Arthit asked instead and Kong sighed.

"A few days ago, I tried to tell you before but-"

"I'm sorry." Strangely enough Arthit didn't feel sorry at all, okay he did feel regretful for not talking to Kong but he wasn't sorry in the least for Kong's breakup, it was definitely Deer's fault, he must've done something.

"It wasn't his fault, Arthit.... If anyone's at fault, it's me." Kong said as if he could sense what Arthit was thinking.

"What happened?" Arthit asked, gradually reaching to wrap an arm around him and Kong rolled his eyes as tears started to brim in his eyes once again, he crossed his arms over his chest as he refused to look at Arthit.