First Letter

Dear Clyde,

I... I do not know what to say exactly. I do not even know why I am writing this. You know me, writing is not my thing. Not the very least. But guess what, I just did.

I am writing a letter I know you will never be able to read. And if you could, I know you wouldn't. You want me to tell you things directly rather than writing it down in a piece of parchment. But please bear with me, will you? Writing, as of now, is the only medium where I can fully express my deepest feelings.

Today, I went to class and I was welcomed by no one when I got there. There's no you anymore. I missed those times where you would loudly call my name as I took one foot inside the four corners of the room. And then you will wave your towel at me to get my attention and I could just roll my eyes at your foolishness. I told you each and every day to stop doing that because it is embarassing but you would insist to just go on with that morning ritual of yours.

You know what? I missed that. I missed those times that you will wave your towel at me and shout my name at the top of your lungs just to get my attention. Every morning when I get to class, I can't help but stop at the front of the door and hoped that one day I could hear your voice shouting my name again, waving your blue towel above your head.

I now kind of like the attention you are giving me every morning. You've never done that to anyone but me. At those times, I never appreciated the little things you do for me, even the ones that annoys me.

I miss you so much. I feel like I am a kid--- so lost with you not being around anymore. It felt like my guiding light in a dark cave ran out and I was left with nothing but darkness.

Until then. I will see you soon. 

Love, Bonnie