Dear Bonnie, Love Clyde

Dear Bonnie,

Hi love. By the time you will be reading this, I know it will be because 1. You accidentally saw this and 2. I am not around anymore. You know I am not the cheesy kind of guy. I was not even so romantic to you and I would like to apologize to you. You put up with my attitude and I have been so grateful because you stood by me and understand me.

I woke up one day with the need of writing you a letter. For what reason? I do not know. It was just a feeling that I can't seem to neglect. You know me as the person who would like to be indulge in a one on one interaction so you would be asking for many why's. 

From the deepest portions of my heart and soul I would like to say my gratitude for being in my life... for being my life. You have been the source of my strength and weakness. You have been my happiness and sadness. You are my disease and cure. And you have been the pillar that made me strong to how I am.

I don't say promises whenever I can but I promise you that you will be the only girl that I will love for the rest of my remaining days on Earth. Seeing myself with somebody else is the thought that never occur in my mind. It was only you and you alone since the day I know I was in love with the girl I called best friend.

That night I confessed, I prayed so hard for our friendship to be as normal as it was if ever you didn't feel the same way as I do. It was a great joy when I learned that you feel the same way as I do. It was one of the nights I will forever keep in my heart.

Thank you my dearest Bonnie.

Thank you for never giving up on us even if the world is against us. Remember always it's you and me against everyone. With you, I do not mind to die as long as I will be holding your hand till the last breath.

I love you babe. Has been, have been, always be in love with you.

Love, Clyde