Second Letter

Dear Clyde,

I really despised that ugly, toad-looking Nora! She is doing that again.

She's been telling me that I can't put up with her anymore because you are not around. No one will save my ass from being sorry if I got totally beaten up by her and her peers. Too arrogant when she's with a lot of people but when she is not, she's like a lost toad in a herd of elephants.

God knows how much I want to rip that smug look in her face when I was pushed in the mud.

If you are here, I know you would be at my rescue. Right? You will help me, right? You will be so mad at her and her friends and begin to lecture the people who are prying as well. And all they could do is agree to everything you will say... because it's you.

The perks for being the school's most popular guy.

How I wish you will be here with me, scolding at me but then you will take care of this wound I have on my knee. You will probably clean my wound with alcohol and then I will yell at you because it stings. Then you will slap my hand away so that you can continue cleaning my wound while telling me that it will be fine later on. Then I will make faces which I thought you can't see and when I will look at you, you will be frowning. And then I will shut up and you will continue attending to me while putting band aid on my knee. It would just be like before.

You know, I really hate you scolding at me. But now, I kind of liking that feeling. Maybe I am crazy. Maybe it's the side effect of you not being around.

What will I give just to have those times again? Before, anything is fine as long as I coud keep you right beside me.

Hey Clyde, did you missed me already? Me? I do. So much. I miss my best friend.

Love, Bonnie.