Prologue

In his childhood, before he had joined S.H.I.E.L.D., Clint had been Part of a Circus called "La révélation du macabre". At day, it was a Circus like any other, But at night, a Freakshow with Monsters. And as he got orphaned at age seven, only one person seemed to care, and forever he remembered her clear as the day: The acrobatic Praying Mantis, a Woman pale as the Moon, with fangs so sharp they could pierce even Iron and break and bend it in every way imaginable. Her deep scarlet red eyes had always made him feel home, and her cool touch had lured him to stay away from those little creatures that had gnawed at  Carrion instead of normal food.

She had always kept him safe, close by her, even at day, when she needed to rest, and Clint remembered Fontly, as he had called her "Mommy", and she did smile at him whenever he did so all the time.

But then, he left with a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent whose eye he had caught, to become a Man his dear Mommy could be proud of, and never saw her again.

What if the "La révélation du macabre" was back in town, and Clint got the chance to see his mother once more?

What's with all those people that suddenly went missing?

And why did Clint act so strange whenever the Avengers asked to meet his Mother?
Where was he going to at Night?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And why did Clint act so strange whenever the Avengers asked to meet his Mother?Where was he going to at Night?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmilla Antoinette Barbarossa

~"I have been bred to Kill, But then you taught me Love. Now I would die for you and shred their Spines to dust"~

~"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things, my Childe"~

~"My Son, My Priority. So T A K E  Y O U R  F I L T H Y  H A N D S  O F  M Y    C H I L D E !!!"~

Clint Barton

Clint Barton

~"Not even once did I fear the Monster beneath my Bed. After all, it was my Mommy"~

~"My Mother and I did not need words to understand each other. We always had a special sort of Bond"~

~"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MOTHER! OR I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND MAKE YOU SPILL YOUR GUTS!"~