I Can't Stop Thinking About You

"I have a problem," Brainy says.

Nia looks concerned, "What is it?"

"I cannot stop thinking about you." Brainy replies, Nia looks at him doubtfully. "What?"

"You can't stop thinking about me? That's your problem?" Nia questions.

"Yes. No matter what I do, my mind connects every single thought I have to lead back to you. I can't focus at work because I just can't get you out of my head. I can't stop thinking about how caring and brave you are. I can't stop thinking about your hair and how beautiful it is. I can't stop thinking about your face and how gorgeous it is. I can't stop thinking about how you got me to finally understand the feeling of butterflies in your stomach. I can't stop thinking about how you make me feel. I can't stop thinking about when you kissed me. I can't stop thinking about kissing you again but the most concerning is that I can't stop thinking about the fact that I could never be in a relationship with you because you deserve way better than me." Nia stands there in complete shock.

"Well, I hate that you think you aren't good enough for me, because you make me smile, and laugh and you make me feel so special, and I think about you a lot too. You are definitely more than good enough for me Brainy." Nia wants so badly to just hug Brainy and tell him that she loves him, but she knows that's not a good idea.

"Do you really think that?" Brainy asks,

"Of course, I really care about you," She didn't want to scare him by saying that she loved him, but she needed him to know how much she cares,

"May I kiss you?" Brainy asks quietly,

"Yes," Nia responds. He steps forward and places his lips against hers gently. Nia leans into the kiss and places her hands on Brainy's shoulders as his hands fly to her waist pulling her closer to him.

Brainy pulls away first, "I don't think that that is going to help my problem,"

"Probably not," Nia says kissing him again.