1

My phone vibrated on my bedside table. I rolled to the side and picked it up. The clock read 7:45am. I had seven missed calls from Isaac and twelve from Leah. "Shit..." I mumbled and slowly got up and changed into some pink yoga pants and a tight top. I quickly brushed my hair and left it out. I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and bag. I made sure I had everything and then I called Leah back. "Hey what's up?"
"DUDE I NEED YOUR HELP! TOM IS HAVING A PARTY AND HE INVITED US! ITS TONIGHT!" She screamed into the phone. "Which Tom?" I asked. "You're kidding me! The hot quarter back? Sex god Tom?"
"Oh you mean Tommy?" I asked. "Wait why do you call him Tommy?" She asked confused. "Tommy and I are best friends. That's why he invited us"
"WHAT WHY DID I NOT KNOW YOU GUYS WERE BEST-FRIENDS!" She screamed. I laughed and said "where are you? Why aren't you in the dorms anyway?"
"I stayed at my parents place last night. I just wanted to say hello and have dinner. They live 25 minutes from the college anyways" she replied. I hadn't seen my parents since I left but I always messaged them and FaceTimed them. "Well meet me at the beechwood cafe in 20 minutes" I told her. "See you soon!" I hung up and looked at myself in the dorm mirror. I was going to yoga class with Leah after we had breakfast. We always wore matching things but in different colors when we went to yoga. I had had a massive glow up since Griffin and I broke up. I had every girls dream body.

I looked at my phone and I had a message from Tom

Tommy
Morning, you going to yoga?

Y/n
Of course dumbo. Where else would I go?

Tommy
Lol I dunno. See you tonight?

Y/n
Definitely :)

I left the dorm and drove to the beechwood cafe. When I got there, Leah was sitting down waiting. I sat down at the same table and she immediately started hammering me with questions about Tom. "When did you guys meet? Are you guys dating? Does he like you?" I laughed at her and told her "we're not dating and we met when I first started here. I tripped on a step and he caught me"
"That's so cute!" Leah exclaimed. I laughed and we stayed at the cafe for 50 minutes. We walked to our yoga class and went inside.

When class was over, Leah and I both went back to the dorm and I changed into this -

Leah had the same class as me first up so we left the dorm and locked it. On our way to class Leah was talking about how Isaac was still trying to ask he out. "I find it cute. He always buys me stuff and treats me so well" she said. I nodded, not really paying attention. I was lost in thoughts about Griffin. Where was he now? Was he still at college? We got to our class and went inside.

——

Hey guys first part of the second book! Thanks for all the support!