4

I was at the airport with my family. They all wanted to come and say goodbye. I hugged them all and they all hugged me back. I boarded the plane and we took off. During the flight, I was sitting next to a guy around my age. He was quite cute. Just then he looked at me and said "where are you off to?"
"I'm going back to my college. Princeton" I said politely. "Wait you go to Princeton? I do to! How come we have never seen each other?" I smiled and said "I'm not sure. What dorm area are you in?"
"I'm in dorm 463" he told me. "Wait what! I'm in dorm 460!" I told him. "No way! I'm surprised we've never met before. Must be fate that we met today" I blushed and laughed. Throughout the flight we continued talking about Princeton and our lives. His name was Dylan and he wanted to be an actor. "I've actually been wanting to be an actress for ages. I don't think I'm cut out for it" I told him. "Get out off here! I reckon you'd be amazing!" I laughed. We continued chatting.

When we landed, Dylan and I caught a taxi back to Princeton together. The campus was basically empty because almost everyone was gone for another week. There was 10 kids just sitting on their phones looking bored to death. "Who do you hangout with usually?" I asked Dylan. "I'm actually really good friends with Tom the quarter back. I'm on the football team as well" he told me. "What! Tommy is like my best friend but I've never noticed you were in the football team!" He laughed and said "I'm surprised that Tom never mentioned either of us to one another" I laughed. We got to my dorm and I said goodbye to Dylan. When I went in jasper was lying on the couch. "Jasper!" I said and he jumped to his feet and gave me a hug. "I thought you went back home!" He said. "I did but decided to come back" he laughed and I asked him "why are you here? I thought you were going with kristy?"
"Kristy couldn't get another ticket for me so I stayed here" he explained. I hugged him again and said "well at least you aren't alone now" he laughed. We cleaned the whole house and made sure everything was perfect. "There's no food in the fridge!" I said. "Shopping time!" I yelled. We grabbed my wallet and hopped in Jaspers car. We got to the supermarket and grabbed a trolley. We rode around the store getting everything we needed. Then we payed for it and left. We got back to the dorm and unpacked everything. We sat down on the couch and put on a movie and made popcorn. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Dylan. "Hey Dylan, come and watch a movie with us" I said. He smiled and said "sure." We sat down and started watching the movie.