2

All our classes were over so Leah and I went back to the dorms to get ready. I went inside and checked my phone. Isaac had called me again so I rung him. "What's up?" I asked. "How do I get Leah to like me?" I laughed. "Just be yourself and be sweet to her. She's a sucker for the sweet guys" he laughed and we said goodbye. I hung up and got changed into this -

I had been saving this dress for awhile

I had been saving this dress for awhile. I put on some black heels and did my makeup. I didn't go over board with the makeup. I brushed my hair and left it flowing around my shoulders. "Ready Leah?" I yelled out. "Yep!" I walked out to the lounge and Leah was wearing this -

Our dresses complimented one another and we squealed in excitement

Our dresses complimented one another and we squealed in excitement. "Tommy is gonna be all over you tonight!" Leah said. "Not a chance. He's the quarter back and Stacey from the cheer squad is like in love with him" I laughed. Leah shook her head and said "just you wait"

We arrived at the party and when we got out all eyes were on us. I could see Stacey looking me up and down and the boys jaws wide open. I smirked at them all. We walked into the party and a guy I recognized from the water polo team made his way towards us but someone stopped him and then said something before the guy walked away. It was Tommy. He walked over to us smiling and gave me the biggest hug ever. "You look great!" He said. I smiled and said "thanks. You don't look to bad yourself" he laughed and I looked over to where Leah had been but now she was with Isaac near the drinks. "Stick with me and you won't get tormented by other college guys" I laughed.

I spent hours at the party with Tom. We danced and drank. I didn't drink to much because I was driving Leah home. "I'll be right back. Wait here" Tom yelled over the music. I sat down and then someone tapped me on the shoulder. Oh god. It was Stacey. "What's your deal? Tom is mine!" I laughed. "Tommy is my best friend" she glared and me. Then Stacey attempted to chuck her drink on me but missed and hit the guy next to me. He was pissed and walked off. Then he came back and poured two jugs of beer on her. "WHAT THE HECK!" She screamed and ran off. I laughed and high-fived the guy. "I'm Trevor" he said. "I'm y/n. Are you on the football team?"
"Yeah. I'm not as good as the quarter back but I'm still pretty good" I laughed and he walked off. "Hey what happened when I was gone?" Tom asked. "You'll find out tomorrow" he looked confused. Then Tom grabbed my hand and led me to the roof of the house. It was quiet and nice. We sat next to each other on the edge. "Listen y/n, I'm really glad you came" I smiled at him and said "I'm glad I came too" we stared deep into each other's eyes and then we both broke eye contact. "I can't kiss you" he said. "I've got a girlfriend" I laughed and said "I can't kiss you because I'm still not over my last relationship. I've tried my hardest to get over him, told people I was over him but I'm not sure anymore" he laughed nervously. "Let's just forget that nearly happened" I laughed and we went downstairs. I hugged Tom goodbye and Leah and I left the party. Now that it was spring break, I could do anything I wanted.