Juuzou x Reader| where he should be

Warning; angst to fluffish/ scary themes(?).

4/9/20
Requested- Yes ; by:

spoofnekozzz <sleep deprived thingz😳

[Please be mature, block button is always there for me to use.]

Words; 1125 - I got carried away with this one.

You sat on your bed with the air of Tokyo filling your room, and as much as you could say it was cold, you couldn't find the cold being bad. In fact it relaxed you some how.

Probably because you were thrashing around in your bed and woke up sweating like crazy. You sighed turning to your right, light always.

He was no where to be seen, you hadn't heard from him in a while. You knew how strong Juuzou was, despite having a prosthetic leg, but sometimes you'd worry too much. He was capable of holding up an intense fight with any ghoul of certain rankings, and you knew that well more than anyone.

You let your force lift and fall back into the bed. Every memory of you and Juuzou had rushed back into your mind. It almost felt as if everything was playing right in front of your eyes as you looked up to the ceiling.

You remembered when he asked you out without even realizing that he had even done so. You remembered the day when Shinohara's wife had told you that he had seen Juuzou as a child of his own, through this you had seen why Juuzou's strength had increased and how he had used this as a way to grow a kind-hearted person.

You'd known Juuzou since he had arrived to the CCG , well actually before that, despite not being able to work there until he had become of age to do so. You were told to be by his side when he was enrolled into the school you were in. Despite the glares you would get for his own behaviour and violent demeanor, you did not mind one bit. In fact you felt lucky that you were given this opportunity to work with Shinohara.

You loved the small dates you had with Juuzou out in Tokyo. Until eventually those days it decreased. You began to drift apart until eventually he wouldn't get home until the next day maybe.

You remembered the first time you and him began to form an intimate relationship. You remembered your first kiss. All of it.

You were sure he probably had forgotten about you at times. The idea of it all made you feel neglected.

You sighed sitting on your bed.. Turning to your right was the sight of Tokyo itself. You saw a flash of red reflecting off the glass window. Your eyes widen.

Before you can react your pinned down to your bed by a ghoul. He had an insane expression on his face, like a predator going in for the kill.

He leaned into you, you shifted in place letting out whimpering noises. He licked upon your neck.

"You smell nice, oh how the fear radiates off of you will make you taste 10× better~" Just as he was about to bite into you a loud crash was heard sending the ghoul flying off of you.

You look to your left were the window was broken.

Juuzou

He seemed serious and so... angry.. yet somehow a glint showed possessiveness.

"Next time I won't miss." Juuzou says. The ghoul shrieked loudly causing you to flinch and cover your ears. You stumbled out of the bed and rushed behind Juuzou.

You were crying at that point. If Juuzou hadn't showed up, you would have been shredded to pieces. He wasn't necessarily looking at you, but with the way he felt you shivering as you held onto his arm behind him, he could tell what you were thinking. Juuzou had Jason and immediately rose him up as to protect you. The ghoul ran towards Juuzou.

He couldn't stand a chance. Juuzou had been fighting several ghouls over the years to not figure out and know what their next move would be. He immediately picked up Jason and slashed him right through his back. As the ghouls body stayed attached to the scythe Juuzou flinged it over to the door leading to the livingroom.

It all happened so fast. You could feel yourself coming to your senses and relaxed.

The ghoul immediately fell limp. Juuzou could though only remain quiet. He walked over to the door with his scythe. He closed the door. You could hear slicing and metal hitting the ground. You couldn't help but to just crawl towarfs your bed and pulling yourself to be on the bed.

When Juuzou had returned he found you on the bed curles into a ball. He was bloodied.

"Y/n-chan... please look at me..." He says. You look right into his eyes. Those red eyes.

"Juuzou.." You say sitting up as he walked towards you. He sat on his knees by you.

"Y/n-chan.. I missed you~..a lot.." He says smiling and pulling you into a hug. You feel every worry of you soon turn into just a memory. You grip onto his arm as if he were to let go.

"J-Juuzou.. you idiot.. You have no idea how lonely it's been.." You say making him frown. He could only focuse on how your voice sounded to monotone.

He wanted you to be happy. Not that you weren't though. You just wanted to see him more. He understood that but his job meant everything to him, aside from you of course.

"I'm sorry baby~.." he said while playing with your hair. You leaned closer into him. You didn't want to let go of him.

He pulled the covers over your bodies. Your eyes closed. He looked at you and wondered to himself why you would ever chose to stay with him when you could easily walk out on him.

If it were to ever happen he would hope it wouldn't be soon. But as it showed, you didn't show signs of ever wanting to be away from him.

Even at that moment you were clinging onto his body hoping he wouldn't leave. He hated being away from you as much as you did too. So he promised himself to not be at the CCG lab too much. He promised he'd be with you again.

Where he should be.